The ugliest car i have ever seen

Nope…:slight_smile:
But yes on fuel consumption.

Mark X is atrocious, ugly.

I find this car ideal for Kenya where petrol station increase fuel the way they like

Fcuking ugly contraption

Huyo designer alikua tings

March kale kengine old model ni ka bad ass kwa highway…kalinipita nikiwa na NZE pale Thika rd mpaka nika feel…

Which car are we discussing here? There are cars, and there are contraptions.

My fren… We talking looks, forget about acceleration and speed

Who has a photo of the 50k car? Made in Kenya? Even as a girl sikuwahi own vitz and those small carz that luk like toys. I went on a date with a guy with a Peugeot 205! I never saw him again thx to the car! How can I respect your manhood wen ur driving a toy of a car? Right now I have a SUV and a van, my other cars were either station wagon or saloon wen I was young! This cars arent cheap ongeza doh ununue gari toys wachia students!

Looks like a BMW isetta latest model.

You come across as combative, no one asked about your car history, stick to the subject of conversation.

Clearly you’ve never heard of the Peugeot 205 GTI.
And this thread is not about size.

Where can one buy a Prius? And what’s the price range?

Waste of material

anakimbia kuweka ignore sasa. Sijui mbona ktalk huwa ina-attract watu wako mentally ill. Huyu anakaa amedate akina papa uwes ako bitter sana.

I wouldn’t advise you . There are no qualified mechanic to fix that car hapa kenya. The rechargeable battery which should be replaced after 6-7 years costs over ksh.300,000.
I recommend it to @introvert because he knows how to fix cars and he might fix it.Also he has a fuel guzzler (V9-chevrolet :)) which isn’t environmentally friendly. Buy any that isn’t hybrid…for now

Damn… Alrighty then

…have you seen the Nissan March, new shape… It looks better. 2011 version

Also

1. Nissan Juke, Exterior Design -10/10
  2. Kenyans who refer to subsequent/newer models as NEW SHAPE ni meffi tupu !!!

Isorait hapa nilikuwa natoa tu opinion/ eye witness ya vyenye hako ka Nissan kana perform kwa highway… didn’t know the thread is all about beauty contest…