The undeniable improvement of toyota diesel engines

Somebody tell me why I can’t shift the reverse gear lever of an automatic car? ATF fluid is good but the reverse gear can’t engage.

Wachana na balance sheet. Hiyo ni ya students wa MBA. Whoever said you can judge the soundness of a firm by looking at the balance sheet ought to be shot at the knee cap.Search deeper for trends and where the industry is headed.

ofcourse that’s jest

by choice i can NEVER buy a diesel car

Diesel Not For Kenyan Markets

The devil’s gasoline apana tambua

Jaguar’s F-pace was voted 2017 World Car Of The Year, the trend is luxury crossovers. And trust the Range Rover Velar to be a huge hit for 2016/17

That’s a worrying trend since it means we project to have more shosholites and dimwits on our roads.Sisi watu ya sub compact tumeisha.

I don’t k ow nothing about cars since I don’t one yet and I ain’t a mechanic, but I know that Mhindi had some Toyota Pick Ups, diesel engines, and they were very clean

maybe a loose throttle cable

I concur.

With gentle acceleration, you’ll NEVER hear this rattle. Of that I am 100% sure.:slight_smile:

The rear breaks (break shoes) have a tendency to lock often with disastrous results. The fix to avoid this costs about 1k.

Above all, that 1KD engine has enormous torque for its size and is no guzzler at all. Sijui 1GD itakuwaje ikifika.

:D:D:D:D:D

Come to think of it. Fuel efficiency (km/l) is already at par nowadays. The difference comes in the fuel pricing.

5l (3000cc actually) is what was in the older model Shark, mostly N.A. It’s turbo variant is the 1KZ-TE that’s found in Prado/Surf/Hiace. 7l (and now naona hata 9l) ni lugha tu ya biashara. What’s generically referred to as 7l is actually 2KD and 1KD engines, all turbo.

Early signs of a failing auto gear. Be very afraid.

where can I get a VW Passat diesel, mostly a 2006 model or older.

D4D ziko probox japan, auris,vitz, avensis, runx za UK

But kama gari ni ya kwenda tu job and once in a while gicagi, how much will you be saving from the low diesel prices. Plus hizi diesel engines if you don’t do high speeds huharibika haraka

Out of bias, I’d prefer diesel for any engine above 2000cc or for a commercial vehicle.