The Uthamaki Fallacy - You are all voting Robots!

All I see is spite and bitterness. Go for counselling…

[MEDIA=twitter]925429398366511104[/MEDIA]

The fact is that it’s u who pasted it here! U must be a fool to go on a fishing expedition and copy paste stuff you don’t agree with.

the next election is 2022, & I wonderfully wonder what will be the excuse for NRM because there wil be no okuyu for presidential or deputy president candidate

And who said i disagree!!! I totally agree!

Ni vile kuna msee hapo anaongea nikama nimeamka 6 asubuhi kutype this!

Anyway, as he said, you are all part of the system!! Sasa vile uhuru ako ndani, im waiting for those 10 % increment adjusted payslip of uthamaki defense forces.

Juu hakuna, just shut your mouth and read the article again, you robot.

summary

1. Kikuyus are evil
  2. Kikuyus are the ordained leaders
  3. Kikuyus are very evil.
  4. Refer to points 1 &3 above
  5. They don’t have numbers
  6. Kikuyus are extreemly evil
  7. They cooked census report
  • just as a by the way what if we checked kcpe or kcse candidature would point 7 hold?

wasapere mumetusoea sanaa

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
Winston Churchill.

So u expected babuon to increase ur salary if he got power? No wonder the bile emanating from u and ur ilk.
I never supported UK so that my payslip fattens, but I knew he would create an enabling environment for legit business to thrive…and right there bro, my pay slips gets fatter.
Imagine Babuon and his stone-throwing, media-attacking goons and his sorcerers taking power…where would the country head to?

People are still in political mood na baba amekubali to check govt excesses. Kweli some people eat politics for a living

The next victims will be Kalenjins cause of Ruto. I really don’t know where this ideology came from and why it is being forced down on the throats of Kikuyus. I can say 90% of the kikuyus I know and have interacted with (supposed elite), they don’t have that “supremacy” mentality. Bora there’s peace and biashara thrives, they don’t care what tribe is on the seat. Most times I feel that the “Luo situation” is being forced to apply to kikuyus too. I saw another article on Kenyattaism, I was like the hell is this? It was just Odingaism, with the title changed to Kenyattaism and “Luo” changed to “Kikuyu”. It’s like a jealous kid who destroys another child’s toy cause he can’t have it.

@Touchlyrics I am usually taken aback everytime you post skewed tribal threads or comments. Reason why? Because I, and everybody else in this village, associate you with giving us music, which is a universal language of peace and unity. Music knows no boundaries and appeals to every person in this wide world.
Finally, I have not read your C&P because the first few lines revealed what it was, BS.
Thank you very much.

2022 tukipigia ruto bado mtasema ni uthamaki? Raila has no real agenda for Kenya

demakufu copy paste link za supremacy sounds siasa inakulemea. Ambia homo @uwemake akunyonye seminal vesicles

umeshamaliza hii story.

You realize saying Kikuyus have less kids is self-defeating? Having less kids means less dependency and means your money will go further. So Luhyas should have less kids to escape poverty, the presidency won’t do that. We already have county govts.
_
The census conspiracy is baseless. Census is done by an army of enumerators and the more people in on a secret the more difficult it is to keep it so. Every conspiracy theory fails this. Kikuyu elites surely must be dumb to pay all involved in a census to fake boost Kikuyu population.
_
The question of Kikuyus dominating was solved by Devolution. That’s it now, it’s up to you to elect good governors. It used to be everything was in Nairobi, public sector was the biggest employer and Kikuyus got the public sector jobs (on top of inheriting settler infrastructure and knowledge in Nairobi and white highlands) but that has and continues to change. The periphery of Kenya is slowly being integrated

Stop with the ‘someone said’…that is the plain truth. Gikuyu, Embu, Meru paid with their lives for Kenya’s liberation while others were having a honeymoon with the Brits na wakasoma sana. GEMA waliingia msituni for real let alone these Kony mwitu we have today. Only these 3 tribes had no freedom of movement or association. I have seen my late guka’s and cucu’s passbooks with my two eyes so you can’t tell me anything!

it is called swallowing line,hook,sinker and the fisherman without questions. Perhaps an apt defination of robots wouldn’t you all agree?

malaya kakaushe kuma kwa jua

this thuraku is very very proud of being a voting robot to ensure RWNEEEBP. meanwhile dedicating Saida Karoli’s song to the still bitter uoTPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6w6zznI8hg