The value of a good tight Hug to the special women in your life.

You are a mean person. Why are you hurting my feelings at 9am?

At least you know the kids are confused.

In your case she prolly felt like she hugged a porcupine when your pecker poked her.

I ferking hate hugging lady friends.

maithori ma kingangi ukipenda mamba

How does it feel to just hang around KTalk all day waiting to try and shoot other people’s contributions?

Shida yako ni nini nyako?
Are you sexually frustrated or are you just a sad ugly bitch?

You and @Phenomenal Woman shouldn’t meet and procreate, you’ll only end up siring suicidal unhappy attention deprived spastics .
You obviously didn’t get any hugs growing up so you’re bound to spend the rest of your miserable lives seeking acceptance.
Do yourselves a favour and commit suicide!.. kikikikikikiiiii…!!!

Si ukali, ni nyege baridi.

:D:D:D:D mamba.

:D:D:D Na siku hizi umekuwa mkali, hata mimi naona hifyo. :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D Daktari you’re just seeing for me. Me is not like that. Lakini kama ni wewe umenotice … nimechange. I’m back to default setting

Nanzenze

Procreation is your favourite English word, right? When they said Go multiply and fill the earth the underlying tone was “bring forth a number that you can handle and be available for.” Tuseme hio ilikupita tu. Lakini uhai ndio muhimu guka.

:D:D I have stopped shooting other people’s contributions from now henceforth. Dr. Luther amesema nirelax…now I’ll just spread nothing but love.

For me hugs are signals. Like forward signals. I hug the ones I really desire. Emotional roller coasters are abitch