The wall is real- beta males kazi kwenu

Like the late Bob

:D:Dbe nice bana…

Not that i hate single mums but what pisses me off that i avoid them like plague is that in her prime akiwa 19 to 25 bila mtoto, warm soft smooth thighs , firm breasts ,tight pussy , she would not have looked at me hata na macho moja.
And now she is washed up and with baggage mimi nibebe hiyo mzigo??? If you think this way you will really do your calculations before you engage any single mother.

[SIZE=5]If i could not get you in your prime then you cannot get me in my prime, fuck them and their standards…[/SIZE]

Yani hapa unajiingiza ukijua umepata chance because utakuwa tu provider, halafu mtu ako na standards higher kuliko Times Tower…

I can only be with a single mum if she is humble and with her own income…

Very true, she spent her younger days with the wrong people , teasing men on social media , while ignoring the serious guys…sasa tubebe mzigo

This message is endorsed by AMG…! Point on…if only all kenyan men thought like this, the rot in our society would be over in one generation only

Buda, this sentence is an oxymoron… You expect a single mother who has her own income to be humble…:D:D:D:D… This is what I call unicorn chasing.

Enyewe, nyinyi watu mnapenda kujikaanga…

But if you’re convinced that you’ll one day catch that unicorn, who am I to tell you otherwise

:D:D ha ha , i said i can only, i know they are rare and far between …

Happy hunting then

And when I say tukatae na vitu unless…kimtu/kumundu kishow seriousness guys say I am mean! I make no apologies.
Lakini nimecheka sana. Ile matusi iko kwa this thread…yawaaaa:D

The point is not “kukataa”, but kupea the right person …

Si ati wanakuaga wachoyo hawa watu…ofcourse they get fucked but by the wrong negroes. Otherwise why are single mothers everywhere like gnats?

Weeding out the wrong guys comes with age. So when I see you guys talking about dating teenagers atee 17/18 yrs nashindwa sana kuelewa venye mnasema. I would be long dead and buried if I had dished to all those that chased me. BTW men will still chase hata ukiwa married.
You are indirectly agreeing with my view. You and Eddy both!

Our point is this, stop chasing bad boys and getting pregnant for them, they will make you a single mum…kuwa na watu serious
-if you are a single mum and want to get a good guy, be humble, wachana na stupid standards…

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/family/3116132-1958704-format-xhtml-hd39ygz/index.html

6 years ago 30% of Kenyan women were single mothers, am sure now its hapo kitu kama 60% courtesy of social media, feminsim na wakina @uwesmake. Kuna some stats that say 85% of Kenyan women are SM lakini hiyo ni porojo juu niliona jammiiforums.

There’s plenty of married women living shitty lives too that get shittier by the hour. Let’s be fair.Some women who are single mothers are divorcees - they were married when they had their kids . Plenty of women who settled down by 25 I have seen at the workplace become chakula cha wakubwa- workplace whores. Marriage is not a guarantee that a woman will have money, alot of men nowadays dont provide for their families. Matter of fact,some of these married women I see at the workplace are at times sooo broke that they just cant help but inua mguu for anyone who will give 'em even a 5k. A single male colleague of mine told me the cheapest women are married women. They are the easiest. His exact words were you can katia her over lunch jioni atakupea vitu kavu .

That said, her grammar sure sucks. What does that’s my ground mean?

Boss ,you can’t teach women objective thinking,they will always use subjective thinking/ feelings/ emotions then when shit hits the fan ,they will blame everything under the sun apart from themselves.

I seriously believe we are reading from the same page. The only way to deal with sex demands as a young woman is to avoid having sex altogether unless one is old enough to be able to tell the difference between a keeper and a fisi. That way one can avoid unwanted pregnancies with men who are not serious. All guys will chase for sex but not all of them deserve it. Also… I strongly believe that a woman should strive to empower herself by having a source of income. So that in the eventuality that the marriage goes tits up, you can raise the child on your own. Mtu akitaka kuenda zake aende tu.

Sasa at 18 yrs huyo anajua nini? straight out of secondary school?

:D:D true, agreed, in women’s world hakuna logic and critical thinking

Our parents and grand-parents were getting married at 18yrs and the marriages lasted,…so wacha excuse.

Niaje Truman Kapondi?