The wall remain undefeated, Gentlemen

I owned a shop and my neighbour was a single mother, she would market my products to her church groups and chamas. I decided to take her out, it was on a holiday can"t remember which one. To my surprise she come with her daughter, mtoto kiherehere. We coould not even converse, she was the only one talking the whole trip to and fro. It was such a turn off.

Hata amenyamaza manze…

man i tell you i meet with somepretty young girls with little bastards na nikipewa slices niko mitini mbaya sana… i remember once last year uko mzoga flani inaniambia ati the daughter wants a fatherly figure and i wondered what the hell does that have to do with me…we meet on wednesday na sato jioni ako digs ametoa thuruare iko kwa kichwa…i afterwards had to disclose to her she is so loose as fuck…

i feel you…ni vile tu huwezi gonga mtoto wa wenyewe ngumi:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

All women die twice , when they hit the wall and when they meet the Grim reaper

:D:D:D:D

Kabisa!

You guys are having way too much fun on this…machungu?

Of course.

i feel you…ni vile tu huwezi gonga mtoto wa wenyewe ngumi:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Apana :D:D:D:D:D:D you are wrong everywhere. Muchatha’s comments always leave me floored. Reason being that he contradicts himself way too much. Hakuna Emoji ya scratching head so I leave with the thought.
Him and AMG Shairmen nomaree spread the same MGTOW message to young upcoming hidiots. But whilst I can understand MGTOW KTalk boss, sielewi Muchatha. Nota Bene, I don’t agree with their views at all but they write well so nasoma.

Lakini I know, hand on my heart both of them will get married soon. They just won’t be telling us…