The War at Home

Keep it up that’s one of many ‘battles’ you will face,… Sometimes as a Man in a relationship there is No ‘We are doing this because…’ its this is what we are doing! Period! No consultation no nothing! Don’t let her manipulate you by sulking , silent treatment etc meet her sulking with your indifference! Let her know the dice been cast she can sulk but decisions been mafe.

smart move
usijali na bibi
kumbuka akikupenda bila hiyo gari ama story ni tofauti

'a little push to be motivated 'keep her in your plans, you have spoken well.

Women needs to meet their match when they start Upuuzi

Wonderful move.
Mimi kuna vitu hawa warembo wakianza ku argue na wa shut off na naifanya bila kuwainvolve tena…atajua mbele…
How can someone not see such good initiativeservice, hawa ni bibi wanakurudisha nyuma

Kiuliso tu, kwani umeoa wangapi aisee.

ION … if only I had the experience of living with a wife everyday under the same roof ningeku advice. For me I make my decisions kimansolo na maisha inaendelea. @Voltron hapo umebinja point, mamii will come around sooner.

Invest jijenge kabisa

This is one FUCKING reason women are irrational they live in the lens of their friends …I tried to make one tow the line and stop being controlled by the gang but i lost the fight and I decided to lose her too…mimi hapana tambua ujinga …

I am not yet married but I tell my women upfront I dont entertain external pressure to my relationship …if she insists I FUCK one or two of her friends …we either BREAKUP or she stays and knows how to live with a MAN.

I cannot struggle to make money then go home and there is no peace…my woman has to be above the peer pressure nonsense…she has to learn to live within my means or just FUCK OFF

:D:D:D:D:D When I saw that part in the interview…mimi kwisa!

:D:D:D:D Exactly!

I have never really understood how you can be comfortable being the sole provider… Doesn’t it get to you…

If she cannot think on her own… Why don’t you try and empower her she gets her own big bucks… Buy her own car so that she stops whining about “YOUR” investment decisions.
Quite frankly… Providing for your wife, then her family… Then your kids… Man! Just isn’t a formidable financial plan…
It delays your life goals and Ambitions…

If I was told to go out and preach sth to Kenyan men… Is stop entertaining the idea of a broke wife… If anything no wife should be below 3/4 of whatever you are earning therefore it will be easy to build an empire…
And not have a shallow minded, gossip hungry… Peer influenced woman

She will come around dont you worry and she will be proud if you when she understands your actions mpe time she probably has the same fears you had about being carless

I pray that you married a woman who does not measure the quality of life by ‘what the Joneses think or say’.

Even after your plans are executed and the cold-war blows over, find a way to let her know that her reaction is immature and unsupportive.

I am assuming that you do talk as equals and that you made your plans clearly known.

Women digest emotions and circumstances much slower. Give her time, don’t engage in arguments(nyamaza bubu style) and make sure you use the money for the purpose intended. All the best

Just be careful brasa… hahihisha property enyewe iko usiuziwe property mwitu

Nunua ploti na usinunue gari even when it comes to December.
Hutaki wife maisha ikichapa anakuacha na kukutoroka.

Of squandering the money.

Uyo wife umefuga ama…I prefer an independent woman who can afford her own car, ama unamwongezea kiasi you buy hers.Pengine kuwe na pia family car. Gari yangu ni kama tu simu yangu, ifai kuleta issues

Kukasirika kwake nikwa muda, soon investment ikianza kuzalisha matunda utasikia akiambiana “behind every successful man there is a woman”

Oh c’mon @Voltron why don’t you tell us the REAL reason why your wife is upset? Is that land really in a prime location? Are you doing it coz your friends are doing it? Are you even buying land with that money? It just doesn’t add up. Why would she be upset if there is another car coming in 4 months? There is no mother who wouldn’t want to safeguard the future of their children. It doesn’t add up. Wacha kutubeba malenge.