The war begins Rant

Alchemists are awesome… And I’m not just saying that because of Edward and Alphonse Elric. ION: Did you know that gold has been transmuted (in real life)? Take three protons out of Lead and there you have it! It is too expensive, though: a Pyrrhic victory… Alchemy is everywhere (Test-tube babies and the likes) still waiting for the Panacea, though. Not a big fan of the Elixir of life (I actually want to die). Bringing people back to life and slapping Hitler across his face, now that I look forward to. Oh, well; Alchemy is awesome!

1 Like

Dude, becoming “God” is one of the aims of Alchemy if I’m not wrong. Respect people’s beliefs… Too bad @Alchemist would have to become a hermaphrodite.:smiley: And by “God” I mean “Perfect being”. I don’t know much about Alchemy, but feel free to correct me.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D hii bangi unavuta inatoka wapi

1 Like

Did you even take time to read through every text in this post? I care less about appearing “intelligent” and conforming to your ideals. Also as a side note, if your full name is solomon, please know that you are named after a mythical/historical alchemist king.

This are words of a bitter hopeless ignorant fool.
I’m not surprised.

Purity just peddle the pussy as you are used…