The White Man's Religion and Philosophy

I hope you trying to discredit me helps you sleep better at night.

Religion is life.

I think one of the major problem with us is that we live in the past, not learn from it. I always find it weird that we Blacks always find a way, in this modern generation, to bring up slavery &/or colonialism as part of our current woes. True, people suffered. But we ain’t the only ones to have gone through crap nor been heavily affected by other society’s interference. I mean just “recently”, the whole of Europe had gone through crap, twice, yet they still managed to rebuild. We always find another person to blame for our problems whilst not only are we part of it, but we can actually learn from it and rebuild. A good example of our mess is the political system; always a blame game. The reason you’ll never see a worthless “leader” step down when dirt is uncovered about them or something tied to their office. And honestly…religion in our case just makes everything worse. They say, running away from a problem only increases the distance from the solution. In this case, religion is usually the highway. We are shithole countires for sure.

:D:DI see you’re a fan of Buju Banton. Buju is a highly educated man and most important he is a conscious man.

On colonialism I agree with you but on religion I cannot agree. The black man has always been a deeply spiritual individual and has always been religious. Virtually all tribes had words for God even before the white man showed up with his guns, germs and perversions.

do you know the impact that white jesus has had on black people? Then you add on top of that colonialism.

But its all good my guy, do you and i will do me. You are not wrong and i am not wrong.

Rastafari is the true soul of the black man. We believe in HIM’s royal lineage and divinity.
Hizi zingine za ugofa na slaver Mohammedans can jump into the sea

True, it’s cruel how they tortured Afrikaans in the name of salvation.

I believe in God fully

good for you