The writing was on the wall...

He lacked the steel to do what is right

Mimi sitaki kujibizana na wewe saa saba usiku.

Like a good wife 'possed to

Mimi Sina beef na Maraga, Hii story ilikua wapi during vetting?

1 Like

Which stage of a loser acceptance is that?

Little piece of shit. What logic is this? Please remove that stubborn pimple stuck in your ass. Horse shit. Isn’t this what you said about Odunga? So it means that anyone who opposes the will of uthamaki has to be gotten rid off. Ferk you . I get irritated with feeble minded simpleton like you .What a jerk! Ati you guys want to get rid of Maranga. Ferking fools forget that 2032 they will might need same Maranga to make such a similar decision for them when they are in the opposition . Short sighted fools.This is outright bile mixed with horseshit. JERK off ulale.

I always respect your opinion but when I read this … wacha let me spare you insult. Uwache ujinga. What maturity is this by targeting families of judges ? Can you look beyond this elections . Try imagine a country where judges are intimidated long after UK is gone . Just take a pose and think about it . If you still say it’s OK then I have no words for you .

Crying wolf when shit is raining

1 Like

i would have be happy ofcourse. but notice the difference btwn the two sides? we accepted the hand we were dealt and are now focused on the elections. you on the other hand will be caught flatfooted again still celebrating a court result instead of focusing on the real result

1. Your respect or lack of it doesn’t count
  2. If the judges are biased, they will have to be “persuaded”.
  3. Thirikari ndiheanagwo o-uguo ta mwaki Wa thigara
2 Likes

Mnaongea as if sisi hatuna kura.Mtashangaa

Jubilee are busy vilifying Maraga ni kama he made the decision alone.
Hata ile kura kidogo walipata Kisii (mingi ndio waliiba) wanaweza kosa this time!

So all the 4 are bias except 2 including njoki ndungu and also including one who lied to be sick? Answer that elder

Kura 1.4 m still remain. There was no evidence of theft just transmitting and immaterial tallying errors so tutaona mshangao ni wa nani

Nowadays he can quite the ordinary man. Spotted him a few weeks ago at the Junction meeting someone over coffee or something…

Western dimwit wueh! Take a deep breath and relax. Ya Mungu ni mengi

1 Like

P

Waaaaa watu ni washenzi sana. Watu wanatoa comments zingine kush Mpaka unashangaa if this learned people think beyond their 2 inch dick and see beyond this verdict, you wonder if they see 20 yrs from now.?
These institutions should be strengthened and respected. A jerk-ass says that judges family should be murdered.BULLSHIT.Let his brother one be a judge and then hear someone say that and see how he will react.Short sighted dimwitted dimwits. .
Anyway sawa lakini wacha ni wache juu unenikataza na mimi hukuskiza. You still a dimwit in my eyes though

Sawa dimwit. Its good to respect them elders

1 Like