The year in Review

mkisii unakaa kuwa na kuma ngumu sanaaa

Poa

I was looking for a mention of your surrounding/locality or where you are living but there was nothing so my guess is you’re still living under the same KONDISHENS

Msitooo what a year hun! We made it alive and thriving ama? :wink:
Can’t even wait for 2018. I’m so happy for you, the future couldn’t be brighter, k-boo. :stuck_out_tongue:
Blessings :slight_smile:

With me cheering on. I love having known KT and you Sis. Decent human biengs. Thanks for being my friends. I will be going offline some time as I visit Kenya but remain blessed in all your ventures.

sijakupata hapa

What happened to the guy?

The pleasure has been mine sweetheart…what a year! I knew from the moment you joined that we would be girls. ;)Do enjoy your visit to Kenya and post those pics here. At least pia sisi tufeel the warmth that home brings. Just keep running far away from where the sun doesn’t shine. I think it will be a miserable winter but we shall make it. Let’s drink to Spring! cheers

Yes Hun, a year and then some hunh?..some folk stand out. You did back in the day. It is going to be a vv miserable season but watu wajikaze. Pikcha nitatumia my wapenzis as usual where I get you all.

Merry one if you do not read me.

He wasn’t supposed to be drinking due to health reasons.

Ktalk my solace as always. sawa @kah tony too…

Ktalk has add immense value to my life. Thank you so much for everyone who supported me in doing business.
More goodies are coming.

We just appreciate been in good health