Theory Confirmed

Boss, you dont have to be legally married for the court to interpret it as marriage. Any decent lawyer will tell you hii ilikuwa marriage, even without papers as long as they were living together and Diamond has performed the role of a father for a certain period of time. The law is a bitch and children’s interests come first regardless of how unfair the judgment is/sounds. At the end of every proceeding, the judge must outline how the children are to be cared for. The burden falls on the nearest male who has enjoyed that hole…YOU

Sahii game iko 3-2. Kijana ako sawa. Lakini enyewe mtu anadona nje na hata bibi hamwachi, iko kitu huyo mwanamke anataka.

It’s worse. On top of caring for the kids, you will be burdened psychologically juu baby daddy will occasionally make appearances (maybe hit it) and eventually watoto watamrudia. Also, most women dont bother seeking child support if they are already dating another man. The men also dont bother paying child support if their ex-wives are married. There is less incentive from both of them to pay child support. Wewe ndiye utabeba lions share juu watoto hawawezi lala njaa kwa nyumba yako.

Pesa. Most women don’t mind being the 13th wife of a billionaire.

[ATTACH=full]157569[/ATTACH]

@marine1 umerudi na thread ingine:D

Hawa wanawake… juzi fisi ilitumia wife message professing his undying love for her. There was no time to hide or delete coz she was showing me something on her phone then the message popped up. Nilijifanya sijaona and I haven’t talked about it. I’m thinking about all the time I have put in (More than ten years), the kids, and I’m conflicted. That message may be nothing, just a random horny guy trying his luck, or it could be something serious.
Either way I’m not willing to find out. For now.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
[ATTACH=full]157571[/ATTACH]

fuak! izza jamaa. does she go for seminars and business meetings that last a week?

Vitu zingine ni ngumu

:eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad:. Wololololo. Bora ako na namba ya bibi. Kwani aliguess namba?

Go rogue. Kama hajawahi kupata pia wewe anza safari za nje. Ajue monopoly ya messages na infidelity si yake. But usikuwe mkali kwake. Mpende tu na umtunze. Lakini huku nje bumburusha…

If she indeed was seeing the guy, then wherever in your presence, she couldnt be fiddeling with the phone, leave alone showing it to you. Anyway, thumbs up dude, you acted most mature

Ndivyo nimeshindwa pia. She must have shared it. The fact that hajamwambia aambie jamaa atembeze means she is interested too. Loyal women hupea bwana simu anaambia jamaa a-back off.

no way, numbers hutembea sana, utajuaje kama fisi aliipata kwa whatsapp group yenye wako pamoja?? The wife is innocent

I disagree. That cant be the only show of loyalty. The woman herself can tell the guy to back off, but you do know how fisis tend to be, Never Give Up is their motto. Then again, some husbands are just temperamental, you confide in him that somebody is hitting on ya, guy goes berserk, utaanza kuitwa malaya, or kesho usikie somebody’s child was assaulted

Amesave huyo jamaa aje???If you saw the text, you also probably saw how the sender is saved. If amemsave under any name, you have a reason to be worried juu that rules out mafisi wa kawaida wenye hutafuta number from third parties.

agreed

Before a man confesses his love for the individual of the fairer sex, he has deduced that it is safe and sure to do so. He has gone through the hi messages and all and has seen that he can try his luck.

From the word GO! the game was over even before kick off:eek::eek::eek:
[ATTACH=full]157573[/ATTACH]