Therapy for RAO

Now I recall you claimed to share fences with Kibera residents and being afraid of stray bullets as well as receiving your fair dose of tear gas. Clearly not a slum dweller but not far removed.

Look, Aukot didn’t play games, he conceded because even if elections had been rigged and anomalies corrected, there was no way he could bridge the gap. But being a legal expert, he had concerns which he voiced democratically. On 8/8 you voted for him and afterwards people claimed that he was alighned to Uhuru, then later Raila, then again Uhuru but finally he proved to be exercising his democratic right as a patriotic citizen. My question was, Why did he not deserve your vote? On 26/10 Raila wasn’t even on the ballot and Uhuru was to win the election “legally” with 10M, 7M, 3M or whatever number of votes. If Aukot did nothing wrong earlier you should have voted for him. He needed people to stand by him through his quest for democracy and patriotism. Why did you forsake him? I clearly don’t see how Raila is at the centre of it…he was going to lose anyway.

C.H.O.I.C.E

Choice does not mean there was no reason. Actually reason precedes choice. I am asking for the reason. Choice is like what Raila did for not participating in the election but guided by his own reason. Or the choice I made not to vote but again guided by my own reason. Yes life is about choices but even a man who fuacks a lanye has a reason for it. My question again is why did he not deserve your vote? Or even better. Why did you C.H.O.O.S.E not to vote for him?

To make baba know that this country does not revolve around him. I wanted to make the gap bigger this time round. But he saw me coming, oh yes he did…and ran.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now now now Village this was the thread that kept me gripped at work instead of massaging some Stats that would help pay my bills. Waaa…@Ice_cube ignore my earlier request.
TKO. Lurved it. I have searched all evening.

I must quip here. That @kah tony is a slum dweller? woooi wacha I save my laughter. Wooi nawachia hapa. This was the thread that summed it all for me today.

MFW mrembo tigana nake. nimeitwa peasant hadi nimeitikia sasa

Obviously, you voted for Aukot on 8/8 but hoped that Uhuru carried the day. Seems like you regret it. Chances are that you probably have a few relatives or friends on the other side of the divide and thought it was a good gesture to vote for the third alliance guy.
Probably boasted of your intellect and levelheadedness afterwards? Humble-brag perhaps? Proof that you are above tribal-politics?

What really shines through is your character as an individual where your voting decisions are swayed from one position to another guided by political rhetoric and brinkmanship. On that premise alone, you’re worse than the @gashwin -led brigade. Neither here nor there!

Even from a partisan perspective anyone can see that proponents of the third-way alliance manifesto had more reasons to vote for him on 26/10.

Wacha nikwabie kiyana…hakuna mtu anaji-associate na Kibera hata kama yeye ni neighbour. Have you heard people living in Lavington associate themselves with Kawangware? Just ask for directions from town to Lavi from a resident and test if they’ll mention Kawangware anywhere in their instructions. Simple No-one. Fact that you associate yourself with that slum shows that you probably reside on the better section of it-which obviously is a shitty uninhabitable place for the rest of us.

Okay, if that explanation is good enough for you it’s good enough for me.

Context: My comment came after riots started in Kibera and my proximity to it had me worried. We shall stick to your explanation though since you know me better, I’m a tout who lives in Kibera.