There are many reasons why ‘healing’ narrative is misleading

This is not tied to the situation in the country… It’s just prostitution norm.

hiyo kuongea yake sijui “bac” and shit. very irritating

hapa umesema!!

wank na hii utulie

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTczNWNmNTMtNTFlNC00MTljLTk0ODctYWEzNTk2OGE2MGFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

oh, that’s why Lungu alikuwa akisema they were worried about us juzi. I heard he told their SCOK not to experiment the way ours did.

i also don’t get that language sometimes I usually tell them to tell me what they mean

hehe its better to call such types text messaging is an uphill task

Hio ni lugha gani ameandika??

hii ya sku hizi wanting to look fly

Lakini anachosha. His followers are tired, at least some of them.Akiendelea hivi atakuwa kama Boniface Mwangi

People are tired of both sides. The best thing for Uhuru to do is to pretend that everything is normal. Atulie kama Kibaki and life will go on.

I’ve blown too many a load with this hot piece of ass

Na bibi hajawahi kukamata?

Am like a ghost when I bus-a-nut
Kama ninja assassin

Hi thread iko na two issues one politcal na ingine sex an Rshp, ina changanisha sana.

Hehehe. Interesting. You are so proud about it in these streets i almost feel like experimenting.
I know you already have a narrative to tell when you get caught…?

It is all about tumbocracy, who feeds you. The clergy have ngo’s kind groups that get money from politicians, looks like jubilee isn’t feeding them. They are trying to sweet talk uhuru and demonise ruto, saying uhuru should stand as president and act as kibaki. Lakini they went too far from icc to an judicial coup. To uhuruto is payback time and they will not rest till raila is finished.