There are some very sick mofos...... WTF?

Wht is it about

Its a collection of outrageous spoofs and stories…Its twisted…;).

Don’t kill my vibe. I’m tryna get
@Akeelah

People have got weird fetishes though. Sometimes I visit Craiglist. Lol. At times I’m left mouth open.

There’s this documentary I was watching and the man get turned on when he is wearing diapers and having a pacifier and the wife has to change the diapers and treat him like baby. They were a couple in their late 40s.

2 Likes

:eek::eek: sick

[ATTACH=full]7553[/ATTACH]

yea i know, sounds like this other guy (IT Engineer …or smthn) who was paying huge sums of money to the only* legal brothel in the US, just to call and be talked down upon by one of the ladies* working there. He would call her mommy and confessed he had pooped himself and mommy would scold him for being ‘such a bad little Johnny’ and make him clean up and tuck in bed. male version ‘daddy issues’ -Mommy Issues

If you’re game, we jointly open our own to cater for the locals :cool::cool:? @Purr_27 will handle the clients

Hahaha, @Purr_27 ameokoka. LOL.

1 Like

Some even get mailed dirty pregnant women’s panties and they jerk off while smelling them at a fee. Others stick their dicks in toasters, ati they are in love with machines. Others pay hookers to eat hot faeces as they jerk off. White people have too many sick fetishes sijui wanatoanga wapi those ideas.

Preach sister am team Celibate :):slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh My God http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/786x0/1/b//1b76f-puke.jpg

I googled and download the PDF. Couldn’t go past page 3!

Hahahahaha me too!!!

why? ; is page four missing?

2 Likes

That book is kinda sick.