There is a Strong Correlation Between Church-going and Bonoboism

churches can control their congregations better than bars or schools …religion has a level of order , it’s the essence of spirituality…

[ATTACH=full]314781[/ATTACH]

Be very careful on what comes out of your mouth.

You are one of those brainwashed bonobos who think religion should never be criticized. Yesu mwenyewe alivuruga kanisa.

Or what? Fuck you fool

Churches specialize in selling hope. So expect more churches in these times of economic hardship, disease and desperation. They then will be told that they should part with 10% of their already meagre earnings for them to see heaven wben they die. This heaven the pstor lives it daily here on earth. I believe that 90% of the black African you see are made up of descendants of thoroughly brainwashed humans. The strong willed bright defiant and indipendent thinking blacks were simply cut down. How else do you explain the rampant ujinga in bonobo land yet no objection comes forth?
We are the descendants of the docile spared African who chose to close his eyes in prayer before receiving a gift of the bible from the blue eyed demon white missionary

Also politicians sell hope. Hence the mammoth crowds everytime. Conmen sell hope, like bogus pyramid schemes the church will take you round in circles awaiting your breakthrough even though its your hard work not the thieving churches effort that helps you achieve it. Hope sells more than drugs and sex combined

So kanisa is the lab for Corona. But Matatu… Supermarket etc ziko sawa? Boss get real… Open. Your eyes. The illness has spread and folk were not in church…meaning kanisa is not its origin nor its hot-spot…it spreads kila mahali…and we have to live with the reality of Covid…so wacha watu wa kanisa waende kanisa… They will not get Corona kwa kanisa… That is a fallacy.

Building a church does not mean that malls will not be built. I see both in Kenya. The building of schools etc is a govt undertaking. This comment is geared to rile folk. Hehehe…

I have a question… Why are the risks lower in commercial places? Is it because even God fearing folk like you have been seduced to worship the God of Money? Human beings are spiritual beings with a body attached. Not a body with a spirit attached. When this reality sinks in then this debate becomes a dead issue. Let the people go worship and seek spiritual solace. Spirit needs calm so that the body gets calm… And churches are dedicated and consecrated spaces for worship. Just as supermarkets are dedicated and consecrated for commerce.

Covid is secular. All these sick people got infected in church? Kama it is that bad then close down the whole society. Kila kitu hata supermarket. Hata matatu. Banks etc. Kila kitu.

Ukienda ushago, jaribu kuambia watu wachange ujenge factory yenye itawasaidia kupunguza post harvest losses ujionee. Tell the same people ni church ndio inajengwa ama kununulia pastor gari ujionee pia.

You can’t be intelligent and rational and then be religious.

Capitalism doesn’t translate to corruption. Hii ndio ubonobo tunaongelea. This dunderhead doesn’t understand what capitalism means but somehow he’s expected to vote in capable leaders and hold them accountable!?

If you can’t find meaning/purpose outside religion, then you’re the type ‘lower human’ he’s talking about.

Covid is spread through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. Having a bunch of bonobos packed inside a building and singing together is the PERFECT spreading scenario. How a superspreader at choir practice sickened 52 people with COVID-19 | Live Science

Mdau I concur with you 100%

Factory is a business. Not a building. One just doesn’t build a factory on a whim. Market research. The factory needs machinery. It needs alot boss. Like I said. The post was a sound bite designed to rile folk. Siingii that trap. Hehehehe

Thank you for being a real revisionist. Bye.

I don’t consider myself to be religious, on the contextual bases of practice/discrimination/irrationality/ignorance that is covered in.
First, what is the meaning of life?
That is a question that no one knows the answer. To one it may be earning money. To another may be having children. To another may be teaching others…and to another may be leading others. But many concur on the purities: love, being kind, giving to the needy, etc.
If there are people that consider themselves religious and are governed by love, that is okay. Because I know that love won’t allow such a person to be philanthropic to a structure and leave out the people that honestly need the money. These kind of people exist and calling them “lower humans” is doing them a disservice.
The same way we have the non-religious but moral/rational people who do what is universally considered right. Being non-religious isn’t being a “higher human” if you don’t practice the moralities we know about.
However, if you are meaning that those who find their purpose in religion AND are ignorant/selfish…these are “lower humans”
Same to those who find purpose in other things BUT are still selfish/ignorant/greedy in different ways.

The church is a social institution. Same as schools, universities and bars.
That mentioned, I know you are wise to have already figured out that the majority of our fellow citizens are simply NOT clever.
All it will take is a pastor to declare that COVID19 isn’t real and the masses will 100% break all the rules in the name of the Holy Spirit. You know that.
Walk around, how many stupid acts are even being done by people in the name of religion even in this century?
~There was a true story of a Nigerian man who came from church after being told how animals such as Owls are evil. The man upon going home, he finds an Owl stranded in his compound, since it’s daytime and add it to visibility issues they have. The fucker proceeded to kill the Owl, simply because he was told by his pastor.
Are these the caliber of people you truly want the church to be opened for?
Commercial places are better, because of you break the laws there are fines or arrests to be made.
But churches? All it takes is a dumb pastor to make a dumb proclamation in the name of the Spirit and fuckers would die enmasse.