there is no passport crisis

Let him shine… It’s his time…

They should also have teams that employ our unemployed youth to deal with the said emergencies, mainly the youth. Apana what is happening is gaddamn wrong. It is a Citizen’s right to hold their own passport within a given time, depending on the reasons for travel.

They just know Kenyans are leaving the country each minute wakina njia.

I still have my old one. I will renew hii ujinga ikiisha.

Death has no first come come first die. Wait until you get diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and you have less than two days to live is when you need that passport as soon as possible

in places like Kisii the staff are literally resting

He should have probably removed the statistics of the uncollected passports. Labda ingesaidia

will probably be like this guy

[ATTACH=full]244683[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]244684[/ATTACH]

good . decentralize . not all have the money to go other places or district. i think this guy has the all time to himself

on a different note. This tells you how kenyan youth desperately wants to leave home . At this rate we will have no one to pay taxes. Anyone young person i meet tell me how desperately they want to leave . We are exporting our human resources away . Its detrimental in the long run.

Japan now wants to have an immigration system like canada to welcome immigrants . but they don’t know how to implement it without being bias ( most of these nations don’t like nyeusi. They prefer other races except us)

But also it is inhumane to make somebody travel all the way for something that belongs to him legally. They should staff Nyayo House with a lot of the money that they loot day in day out.
TBH Deorro I am not hearing good noises from Kenyans in Kenya and Kenyans visiting.

So true.

I’d rather travel to Embu than to wake up at 3 in Nairobi. I woke up at 8 for mine