There is no proof that God or Jesus or Mohamed ever existed or exists

Uliwaona wapi?

I found his reasoning distrurbing too

Wewe ni @Punda sana… Unless you are are cleared of @PepoPunda in your head to you no God exists apart from punda

Yesterday I randomly came across a documentary on Mount Sinai. Evidence shows Mount Sinai is actually in Saudi Arabia. The Arabs call it Jamal Mousa (the mountain of Moses). Everything that Moses described in the Bible can actually be pin-pointed in that area.

But I still don’t subscribe to any religion. I know God loves all His creations, so hii upuzi ya Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and others siitambui

Jesus definitely existed. That even Roman records show. Whether he was divine however is another story altogether.
Mohammed does seem to have existed as well. But honestly, I think he had sunstroke

Jabal Musa is the Mount Sinai in Sinai, Egypt.
The lie that both Christians and Muslims adopted is the claim that it is the same mountain described in Exodus+The Torah+The Quran.
The current Mount Sinai was designated as the mountain that Moses got the 10 commandments after the death of Jesus. The description that the Israelites assembled below the mountain at a Plain automatically disqualifies the current Sinai
While it has been claimed that the mountain could be in Arabia coz the Exodus description resembles that of a volcanic mountain(which Sinai does not have), that would then mean that the Israelites took like 20 detours back. And crossed the Gulf of Aqaba, which is not described anywhere in the Bible.
But in reality, THE EXODUS NEVER HAPPENED.
There is no such record in Egyptian, Cannanite or any of the kingdoms that border Israel having encountered a mass movement of people of that kind.
Israelites were simply Cannanites who adopted monotheism and stopped eating pork.

Secular historians wrote about Jesus
Josephus and Tacitus

Historicity of Jesus - Wikipedia

It’s interesting how misguided you are. Mt Sinai is in Arabia and there is no documentary that needs to prove that. It’s simply stated in the book of Galatians. It is absolutely not in Egypt; at least not the one that Moses and Israel camped around.

Meanwhile, dig deeper into your history regarding the “mass movement”. The israelites were not caananites because that would just be the view with the light off (as in a dim view).

jesus must be one i guess:D:D:D:D

you’d be a foul to say the Most High doesn’t exist

There must be a higher power. Look at the perfect working of the milky way. There has to be something in control.

Is this your way of telling us your not religious. That’s so edgy

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There is a higher being who has given a donkey like @Punda the ability not only to post his warped way of understanding the God who makes a donkey talk but also express his ability to reason like one :

In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Numbers 22:28
Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”

same topic every now and then .

believe what you might acheni kutusumbua

Are you one of those people who have sleep paralysis? The ones who have dreams of alien abductions and probing. :D:D:D

Pia wewe nakuonea 18 ka Hii @Punda ingine

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Jokes but rather true

And son of the lord ama? Double identity?

The fact that you have eyes to see what you’re typing and hands to type, well coordinated, and a heart that pumps blood to every single vessel in your body, the fact that if you stopped breathing you die yet you cannot bring yourself back to life, yes GOD exists.
It’s only confusing if you read about God from a Christian perspective, you need to convince yourself God exists.
Because the definition of God in Christianity is very weak.
Not that Christianity is bad as a religion, just that churches and scholars have messed up the books.
From an Islamic point of view though, things are very clear.