There is no reason to hit a woman

Apa the guy couldn’t hit her angemgonga ingekuwa a losing battle pale kotini

But Rappers use the N-word all the time no one gets offended.

Have you ever noticed that Eminem rarely uses the word? In fact, the few times he has used it, its alleged that he sought permission from the concerned parties. This is because it makes an enormous amount of difference when a white person uses the word. In the case of this woman, its even worse as the aim is to insult and demean

Who are you talking about

This bullshit women keep pulling and hiding behind the law will be their undoing. It is the reason why most CEOs will not want to promote or even hire women. Too much legal baggage to deal with. No smart CEO this days is interested in promoting women unless she is past the whining “me too” age 45+ years. If you see a legal risk, you hedge against it

BS Nigger is latin for black, its even used in the Bible Acts 13:1. If its so offensive to blacks why do they use it?

:D:D:Dthe struggles of being a black man…

He called Rapper Proof “my nig’ Proof” in verse 3 of Biterphobia which was released in 1995.

As you will notice this was way before he became the Eminem you all know. I assume he acknowledges his status as a white male and how it’d look if he started throwing around the nigger word. So even though most black rappers have openly said he can use the word if he wants, Em keeps clear of the word.

This is the clearest version of the song I could find (You can skip to 2:20 to listen to the exact line):

Why do comments that ooze ignorance also have a religious inclination? Even though the origin of the word was Latin, the negative use of the word and its association with slavery is what is the issue here. Rappers use it make it have less effect, I guess

You said that Eminem seeks permission from parties concerned with the use of the word nigga. Who are these concerned parties?

poor little children !

1 reason: if you hit me I won’t care if you are a man, midget, woman or child. I will knock you off your legs.

I said it’s alleged that the time he called the late Proof nigger he requested for permission from him first before they recorded the song. Since he became mainstream there are hardly any records of him using the word nigger (tafuta ukipata uniambie). The explanation has been he understands his position as a white male and how the media is likely to twist the narrative