There is something about eating alone

You are not alone. i remember in campus days we would attend networking sessions… and i would completely feel out of place, i would pick drinks and go seat alone on a corner.(Just wanted to be alone) I remember networking with a certain lady and literally asked her if she has ever tested her IQ.

Chips ni viazi, burger iko na lettuce so hii food iko fiam :D:D

1 Like

@pamba uluhya utakuua

if taking a drink solo is private I wonder what you’ll call taking a dump…

Acha uchoyo, kula na ndugu zako.

Stunts zingine si za kufanya kama unakunywanga Legend Brandy ama Bluemoon.

Hehehe…i have a certain dislike for chiqs who show no intrest in anything other than fashion and wear tonnes of make up…they appear empty in their faculties…

3 Likes

DAWA YA HANGOVER ASUBUHI NI GITHERI NA PILIPILI KAMA FIFTY

2 Likes

Finally. I keep my own place even though the lady who frequents it has been trying hard to move in. She said something the other day I almost posted my first hekaya lakini ng’o my personal den haibanduki

1 Like

that fire wall will be tested through all means possible; Mwingine amewahi jaribu through her sister wa pose ni kama wamekosana na hataki kuishi na yeye so as to move in.

3 Likes

Hiyo ni kali. What happened next?

Moved in for two weeks then you know ladies cannot keep quiet, they started talking to one another nini nini she started updating me on the progress, so I told her it is now fit for her to move back in with her sister. Was taken through the usual guilt trip but heck who cares

2 Likes

you must be my age-mate ,hiyo sign sio ya jana

1 Like

MGTOW to the bitter end sio
:smiley:

hehe over time my stand is softening