There is something i av never understood wadau

Man you have cracked me. I can imagine what Kamah called your wife and said later…ati awachane na yeye kabisa, it seems you know their little secret

Guys here playing into the narrative that women are serial cheaters.

Sijui kaa alitomba but am fine the poosie never increased in radius I still enjoy pumping her ,I have 5kids with her a clear indication she is sweet and kamah never did harm.but I did dna especially the pg she had that time and its 99%mine kamah might have contributed the 1% for all I care

:smiley: sick son of a biatch

betamale anakuliwa bibi…

Mdau Kamah alitafunna khupipi?

:D:D:D:D:D… Leta hekaya kijana , complete with ,4K video and 3D Dolby Surround

It’s a matter of perspective. To a broke man like you, spending a few thousand on a girl is a waste of money because someone else fucked her for free. If you have it, why not spend it. Si ati ni kama huyo msee wa boda huangushiwa mzigo na siku ya kwanza. He has to struggle and beg for a few weeks kabla suruali iangushwe. No one “fucks for free” as you would like us to believe. The boda guy has to offer her free rides and probably lose a huge chunk of revenue wasting time trying to make a woman like him.

lakini watu wa bodaboda hukamua wamama sana, sijui it’s because they work hard to seduce women??!! ata waschana wa shule, those guys don’t choose

Don’t get it twisted ni pesa wanatumia my fren.

Exactly, if the dude is low class ,usually he is hot or mascular…Let us just say he is an unemployed, broke alpha males.But even that rarely happens my friend…The people who sample many women are the monied guys, especially guys in the entertainment industry.Go figger.

Huyo kamah mumesalimiana obviously

When you are rich you get what you want.When you are poor you work on luck and charms.

Sunk cost fallacy…how are you comfortable living with a cheating wife simply because the diameter of the vagina wasn’t increased??? wanaume wengine mna madoido mingi sana…no probably the wife hukaa chini anakuangalia na jicho la dharau akicheka kimoyomoyo…dude did she put your goddamn balls in her purse??? Dump that whore ASAP…and before dumping her take back your balls from her motherfwakin purse…!!

It is because of the frequent brakes hao u apply wakati wamebeba wamama na hio vibration ya nduthi hufanya kinembe ianze kutetemeka.They sexually arouse them

Unless wewe ni mumama don’t believe in rumours

Hahaha… Makubwa haya. Never trust these bitches. NEVER!