There Once Was A Dream Called Kenya......................

Name one acrimonious divorce that had a happy ending? Eritrea and S sudan come to mind

Either out of political maturity (there will always be people who are psychologically wired to oppose for opposing sake) or plain cowardice there will be no war. Lives will be lost, damage to property, loss of lives…
BUT that’s just about it. Life will go back to normal. Kenya will survive. Kenya has a date with destiny to forever shine.

Peter Kagwanja and Mutahi Ngunyi were their students (ongeza baba lupita kwa hio list ya waalimu pamoja na the late Dr. apollo Njonjo), and I like their analyses and Mutahi’s predictions are on point, when he said that August 9th does not exist and that the elections will be in november or even next year and we dismissed him.

:slight_smile:

I have interacted with Kagwanja a lot, but abroad, hes good but lacks objectivity for obvious reasons. You cant place him in the same bracket with Nyong’o the scholar…i cant say much about Nyong’o the politician

dont you think sudan is happier without having to deal with rebels everyday? i am sure even with all its problems, Ethiopia is better than it was having to deal with eritrean issues.

Omwami wekelea synopsis ya their predictions… the exact pointers/signs

The variant of myopia in this country is the kind haina Dawa, hii ndio ile only experience can prove us wrong. it is stupid bringing down a nation with as bright a future as ours because some politicians like playing on the edge

Those who are left, the mother states, are almost always alright. The seceding states plunge into political turmoil almost immediately after the secession.

i don’t like the idea of a part of kenya seceeding, we should be trying to consolidate case in point EAC.

Although there are times and reasons you look at and see no hope for this nation, whatever the outcome after 26th, the people of kenya will come out much more experienced and i hope much wiser.

Democracy is truly expensive, look at where we are …sooo precariously @ the edge.
God bless kenya

may God save us

Not really, sudan lost a huge cache of oil and the Ethiopian war has never really ended and those two divorces were long drawn out wars, 50 years for sudan and about 15 for Ethiopia.
So lets assume it takes may be 10 years for kenya can we afford it and all because of one man who’s in his sunset years?
TMT is the Kony of kenya, no numbers but has the capacity to disrupt and derail the country.

its not about just TMT. its about a people who are so capable of worshipping a human that they believe every crazy thing he comes up with. when mganga is gone, another one will rise up and they will worship at his feet.
yeah Sudan lost oil, but they are doing well inspite of sanctions because of peace. Ethiopia is also doing much better inspite of some internal skirmishes

Democracy is snake oil to poor countries. Poor, hungry and semi literate people have no time or capacity to distinguish between good and bad policies they are consumed by the “desperation of now”.

They don’t worship him per se , they simply, earnestly, believe he has their interests at heart , like I said earlier
Poor, hungry and semi literate people have no time or capacity to distinguish between good and bad policies they are consumed by the “desperation of now”.

it is not just illiterate ones , i have heard very educated people who actually believe every garbage RAT spews. and that very desperation means they are willing to do whatever they are told.

You should dig deeper about Ethiopia before claiming they’re doing fine, some of its citizens were among those fleeing Africa for Europe.

Kenya really needs to be split up. For those that are for law and order and on the other side those that condone theft and government welfare disguised as "hard workers". The sooner the better.

it is doing much better compared to when eritrea was part of it

Law and order ???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Is that what you call the destruction of tumaini?
Government welfare?? Would you elaborate its easy to hide behind certain terms but I’m willing to go toe to toe

They could be educated,( book smart) but they’re poor and hungry, the guy who promises goodies now becomes their saviour