THERE'S S NO REASON YA KUKOSA GARI

I’m guessing hio gari ni Spartan mbaya.
Haina hata vitu kama AC. I suspect wamekosa features mpaka watasema radio antennae ni one of the features kama tu 2017 Toyota 86

Watu wakunywe dawa za minyoo wasiambukize wengine tafadhali.

JM Baraza is set to review one soon. But it must be very basic and stripped down when compared to the other VW variants

:D:D:D hivyo ndio jama al fail KSCE

hehe chief gari bila ac inakaaje sasa. ni kufungua dirisha? Gari za bila ac zimendikwa 80kph hapo nyuma na ziko na kagrill ka kuingiza hewa hapo mbele.
lakini hako kagari nilikaona inje kako na spec fiti kiasi ata kanakuja na rims poa forged OEM alloys. taa ni reflector lamp laki unajua ni mpya. Shida ni ati ni kadogo. you can own an ironed out body ex japan top-spec-in-the-class premio CVT boatride(bear with the increasing japanese lack of excitement) for the same amount.

Buy a car on loan where you repay 33000 a month. Then you still have to fuel and maintain it. You then pray that in the 5 years you don’t have any mishap. Let’s say a conservative 50000 a month for 3 years expense on a asset that’s depreciating in value every month. Why can’t you save that amount and within a year buy a Demio or other equivalent and forget about the 33000 monthly expense.

Some folks are better at consuming than saving.

thought i saw 1.6m then 34k for 24 months

The advert is misleading

Thread-starter keeps removing the ad, but I based my figures on 60 months as was printed.

It is not common to get 2 years for a car loan, and it would also make no sense for the assemblers.

1.6m + (34k122) =?

People need to get just a bit analytical, na wajufunze kusoma na kufahamu pia.

[ATTACH=full]129521[/ATTACH]

Jinga @His Excellency ina kimbia hapa bila kusoma every details

Clearly, misplaced priorities and that car is worth millions if you read the fine print. There are better models out there that one can buy immediately at a much cheaper price.

Plus both Comprehensive and Motor Vehicle Insurance

He has already. Gazeti ya leo

:D:D:D imewekwa specs za mwafrika. Unajua mkenya hapendi vitu mingi bora tu gari inaguruma na iko na spare parts na haikunywi saana.

For once nakubaliana na wewe …

I think the star at the wnd should tell you that it is H.P. Inaonekana watu hawajawai nunua gari and are here lecturing us on why we should own one…wewe ni pink handle chini ya maji ama.

:D:Dplagiarism police