Theresa May announces Resignation

Nothing more to add. Well put. She was not tough on the greedy dainasos in Brussels but was tough on the Tory Bigwigs who then resigned left right and centre. She could not deliver Brexit so she really had to go.

I wish that Europe had the guts to wave goodbye to these dilly-dallying idiots for good. If they remain, their stupid sense of exceptionalism will return. They want the raisins but not the porridge.

She is as good as gone. She however has 2 big commitments to deliver before 7th June i.e Trump’s looming State visit. Mimi sina huruma na yeye read Mind Hunter hapo juu. I have always maintained that it is v difficult to predict Brexit manenos. I have just seen 7 names being touted as potential candidates atee Rory Stewart being one of them wacha tuu nicheke…it sure will be an interesting few weeks ahead.

If Kenya had these types of standards by now we would be on the 4th president since Kibaki left office.
Anyways anything bad that happens to kaburu is a good thing. I hope it kills their economy kabisa

As always, I forgot to mention that this IS just MY opinion. Kila mtu ana zake and haters will always be haters. I think she did extremely well given the circumstances. Wacha tuone NEXT!!!

Brits need other European countries lakini Germany and France itawakalia ngumu sijui vile watatoboa.

Yezza!

Ati extremely well? You must be joking

Good riddance…referendum looming. To hell with Brexit

Farage is a lying ass, and Boris Johnson is a bloody clown. The future couldn’t be Bleeker.

Thinking is free, even when it flies in the face of facts.

Wachapwe kuni h

:D:D:D