These Gold digger Women !

:eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

You give lazy bum money and you whine when she complains you dont.

3 Likes

Whatever happened to men yawa…wah! The level of ku-whine hapa by so called men is at a high I never imagined.
It’s really easy to say “no” na bado kuna place u will get free ikus…so I don’t understand what the problem is. I am sure most whiners here will whine even when asked for assistance from their mums. Some may even say “huyo manzi”:rolleyes:

4 Likes

kata hiyo flow ya pesa uone kama utaambiwa kongoi tena

1 Like

This thread reminds me of Through my African eyes. . . . .over glorified self.
Please stop it.

1 Like

usiwai kutana Na gold digger singo matha. Na akijua unampenda, all her requests will be about the child… nitumie pesa nipeleke mtoto hosii, mtoto anataka sijui nini. fwackin shiet!

nilikuwa n kengine. demands kila siku.
ukimshow atafute kazi anatwist till mtoto anajua subject.
ati ooh mtoto wangu ati eeh mtoto wangu.
bloody parasite.

2 Likes

Belinda was so demanding. Imagine kinanicall time moja to tell me “Nimekumiss sana si we meet for coffee we talk”, cleared my schedule and met her, we take coffee then I am to pay for it. Umbwa! But the straw was when she sent please call me and on calling her she says “Nimefika home nimeoata mtoi haskii poa si unitumie credo nipigie baba yake”. Ngite! Nikajitoa

1 Like

Mwingine anani whatsapp nimtumie doo aende hosi na saa hiyo picha yake kwa whatsapp ni ya yeye na chali fulani wameshikana kwa swimming pool.Nilimshow aitishe huyo mwenye amemshika tangu siku hiyo hajawai ongea na mimi

2 Likes

That book is on my target reads for March. What’d you rate it on a 1-8 scale

Whats wrong with men?
You love pssy,I love material things sana sana pesa.
If you are not generous dont expect her to be generous with her p
ssy and every other treat that comes with it. Watu wawank kama they have nothing to offer

After marriage…inakuwa MORTGAGE!

Angusha hekaya!
We need to empathise with you!

:D:D

1 Like

Untill the day niggas realise they equally give dick to biaches…hii story ninaimani ntaiskia tena…kuniambia umenipea kuma doesnt hold any weight…asande sana…