These Kenya Vs Somalia Dispute Memes are hilarious

who cares about those lamus, how much do they ontribute to kenya’s economy. Na vyenye wanachukia wakikuyu wako huko. Imagine being bonr in a place where your great grandfather live and someone still dont think its your home.

the mighty icj also told china they dont own the south china sea. China said kama ni mavita tupigane mavita. And there’s literally no offshore oil or gas in that place. That’s a ruse by some cheeky company to inflate stock market prices. Somali is not suddenly going to start harvesting billions from there.

Outsmarted? Bruh ,we didn’t even show up :smiley: .Like I said ,Somalia is a pathetic excuse for a country - you guys won a case where the accused didn’t even show up to court. What are you celebrating honestly? You only won on paper. Do you realize how irrelevant the ICJ is. It’s like a football team saying they won a match but they only went and played by themselves.(I’m fucking rolling right now:D)

The difference in that situation is because china is a superpower country and Kenya is a third world African country just like any other African country, nobody is brave enough besides America to stand up against china, Kenya on the other hand got outsmarted by a transitional government from a failed state by into going to The Hague lool, is Kenya gonna stand up against UK oil companies with its super navy boats from the late 60s that can’t go faster than 8 kph lol

The court literally said they don’t give a f*** weather kenya shows up or not, the ICJ put into the world history that area belongs to Somalia weather Kenya cries about it or not, the court was kind enough to adjust the equidistance line to not block Kenya from the high seas.

Awwwww ,Abdi over here thinks we’ll just listen to the ruling. Life isn’t fare baba. It’s okay though ,you can still celebrate your paper victory. You want me to buy you some ice cream.:smiley:

malaya hii unabonga shit na unaishi kenya. Si urudi somalia ukakunywe hiyo maji sasa

You don’t have to listen to the ruling, in fact no Somali will swim in the disputed area, we’re just gonna hand out oil auctioning in those blocks to the highest bidder and you can deal with them lol, Somalia already has over 3,400km so theirs no point in dying over what we already won by international court of law lol.

Kenya can’t drill its own oil, no company will risk getting sanctioned by breaking international law when they can easily deal with Somalia and extract those oil legally, why would they do it illegally by drilling for Kenya when theirs absolutely no incentive? Lol

zoommalia is a shit hole exporting terrorists world over no one cares! lol they just murdered a sitting british mp the world needs a final solution to this sub human creatures#savages ( hitler style) south africa is planning something sweet for them, its definately coming

Ahhhh yes ,say what you will about South Africans but I admire how they deal with these zoomalis. Those Zulus make me proud to be bantu. We need that here in Kenya ,put these cockroaches in their place.

I told you here kitambo… Unless negroes wake up , you will be slaves forever…

Mindset ndio shida hapo. Black Supremacy is what’s needed on this continent.We need to put ourselves first

Sadly true. And the multinationals are backed by the superpowers so Kenya wont dare…

I love how confident they are about this. “Companies won’t risk Getting sanctioned”. Multinationals Have sweatshops and basically use slave labour to produce cheap goods ,Pollute the environment ,bribe politicians for laws to be changed(Then call it “Lobbying”)engage in human rights violations ,carry out assassination’s ,corporate espionage to get an edge on the competition. etc.

Morals and ethics are not on the list of priorities for corporations. Profit is their priority. Companies break the law all the time. and get away with it - all in the name of profit. It’s this simple. If Kenya offers them a better deal than Somalia ,no amount of ICJ rulings or Somali tantrums will keep that deal from happening.

If Kenya is smart they would build refineries on Lamu coast so the extracted offshore oil would be processed their, it would be a win/win for Kenya and Somalia.

China has interest in kenyan port…thanks to SGR. US has an army base in Coast. Mnafikiria coast line ya kenya itaenda tu hivo with the above countries on the ground?