These Lamba Lolo kids called Ethic.

my point exactly, kitambo deejays had too much power wakiamua kukukazia watakukazia but siku hizi watu wakisema wanataka hii wanapewa

Let’s be practical. Wewe uko na following inakaa aje?

At least these street kids wametoa Naijo chieth kwa market

I’ve gone through this post and my friend you don’t know what you’re talking about. Those ethic kids just featured konshenz in a rexim of one of their songs, so ukisema they’re not going anywhere nakushangaa sana. Plus YouTube adverts don’t care if a song is ratchet or holly they’re looking mainly at the views generated.
1M views you’re paid around $10k, and last I checked they have a song that hit 1m views in a matter of days.

25k ksh i ran youtube accounts

[quote=“njoti, post:24, topic:195668”]

I’ve gone through this post and my friend you don’t know what you’re talking about. Those ethic kids just featured konshenz in a rexim of one of their songs, so ukisema they’re not going anywhere nakushangaa sana. Plus YouTube adverts don’t care if a song is ratchet or holly they’re looking mainly at the views generated.
1M views you’re paid around $10k, and last I checked they have a song that hit 1m views in a matter of days.
[/QUOTE
wewe 1 mil kenyan views haikupi mita inakupa 250$ nime run youtube accounts kama side hustle kenyan adverts pay shit[/QUOTE]

I thought YouTube pays pegged on the ads, and more specifically those viewed. Ama it’s per view.

Nigga, unaelewa chenye unasema ama ni kutype tu? $10K upewe na nani?

that era ad this era is way different

Thanks to those kids, even if they are singing obscene things, at least wametusaidia sana as a nation to demote nigers songs from our clubs and airwaves

hehe huyu anatype tu bila kujua anasema nini

Enough to land me a gig where your girlfriends sponsor calls local

Usiseme hakuna mahali wanaenda…kaa ukijua hizi gengeton ni version ya ragga
Unakumbuka vile rydmz za Jamaica zilikuja na ubaya hapo 2013-2014…hata hizi ni ivyo.
Watu wakichoka na hiphop, anything different inawaokota
Na ni ukweli, maskio zitachoka then wanaija wa invent ngoma ingine…ama hiphop irudi

Hii

Hii ni season ya kenyan ragga/rydm(gengetone)

So lazima zichezwe

algorithms + ads affects payment.

Wrong Youtube pays a dollar per 1000 views