These MPs

Hujajibu swali, how will brexit benefit us?

Better prices with direct exports to the UK. Back in the 80s Kenya tea and coffee were doing great but today they are subject to EU agriculture subsidisies making them cheap.

Lakini hio visa ni ya how long isikiwe ni ya wiki mbili.

But the UK isn’t our largest importer of either product? So it’s just a fart in the wind, no?

Really? Who is the largest consumer of Kenyan black tea?

90 days na ukipata kazi unatafuta extension. Kuwa na imani.

90 days ni sufficient kupata kashosh

Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, etc. In fact Britain was doing what you accuse the Netherlands of doing with flowers. Re exporting to the EU, if anything brexit will hurt their business more.

:D:D hio ni bidii ya mtu. EU kazi iko shida ni malipo si kama ya US lakini ni poa shinda hii land of Vumbi.

Lakini hata Kama Kuna kazi Nani atarisk kuajiri an immigrant on a tourist/visiting visa yenye inaexpire in 3months?

Kuna kazi hauhitaji visa, huoni jamaa zikivuka Italy toka Libya hazina ata passport ya nchi zao

[QUOTE="In fact Britain was doing what you accuse the Netherlands of doing with flowers. Re exporting to the EU, if anything brexit will hurt their business more.[/QUOTE]

Kitambo, I used to work for a cargo airline dealing mainly with flowers kupeleka Europe. Destination ilikua Maastricht then from huko, they are distributed to the rest of Europe including the UK kwa trucks. Not sure if ops have changed.

Excalty, it is very difficult to convince @Mediocre anything even if you throw hard facts on the table. But EU common market only works best for Germany. Akina UK zinaumia na hio ndio wameanza kugundua sasa.

Sasa wewe those facts repute what you claim. You keep confusing the UK and the Netherlands. We only export 3,000 tonnes of tea to the UK, compare that with 100,000 tonnes to Pakistan then compare it with over 200,000 tonnes of flowers to the Netherlands. Reason being they have a global flower auction while we have a regional tea auction hence the reason why we don’t export as much tea to England.

Last time nikasema Kenya wafocus majani yao to Morocco and Iran ukasema ati UK ndio only viable market. Sasa unasema ati UK is just a tiny market.

I didn’t say it’s the only viable market, don’t misquote me. Nilisema the owners are from the UK. You attack them and the UK will come calling just like they did when that farmer from Laikipia was killed. Na hiyo ilikuwa debate ya ku reposess shamba zao so don’t conflate it with this to support your flawed arguments.

You clearly stated that you have friends in the UK na wanaregret voting to leave the UK???ama ushosho umeniweza?

Context what I meant by they the whole country decided to brexit (majority having their way)

Ateree Brexit ishu at the mo is not even about immigration. Immigration is just part of it. I cannot for the life of me believe what I am witnessing. UK cannibalising itself live live. She cannot stand on her own! Imagine going round negotiating with all the other countries individually?, they will humiliate her so bad. The small businesses are closing left right and centre and pls why is she playing so many cards to her chest? and she acts surprised when her MPs resign and vote against her in droves. As a matter of fact she should do due deligence and resign aye? unfortunately we might end up in the arms of a mad man JEZZA. Our v own Trump wannabe.

Those are just basic questions…the bigger picture is damn scary soma online. This woman suddenly found a huge pot of money juzi and threw it to most impoverished parts of England…while all she was actually doing was bribe the MPs to vote for her…chafu politics.

I am a remainer and a labour supporter.

:mad:Put it this way…the young folk who should have come out by the dozen to vote REMAIN for their own good were asleep or at the local pub. Sasa wacha waone the policies being furiously drafted by frustrated White Hall bozos. They will wake up by numbers as they say in army boot camps.

Brexit news is all we eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And at one point it was one of my work objectives. It is for half of WhiteHall. But no sane person expected things to be where they are now so most have resigned or moved elsewhere.