These people are serious about destroying Kenya

Because he has three rounds in his magazine?

Kwani ni wa hapa Kenya pekee hawana jobs,wacheni kusingizia kukosa jobs.why.don’t we hear Ugandans,Tznians,Rwandese being radicalized.
Its only here in Kenya where religions are allowed to do as they wish and when confronted they run to the hill shouting very loudly about their freedom being curtailed.

By the way uliitisha wazazi kifunguu

You assume that Alshabaab is recruiting the jobless?

Kifunguu ya nini

Ya room yako.

Sitaki upus. Mimi Niko single again. Naishi kwa condo yangu Bila wasiwasi.

The problem here is the liberalism. People don’t want the state meddling with their lives . Joblessness is now a scapegoat.

Bica ya condo iko wapi

Unataka kunitembelea? Si unajua wanaume with peculiar behaviors like yours I don’t tolerate!

There is a loose nut somewhere,see what liberalism in education sector had done to our institutions of higher learning,but someone managed to bring sanity back.
Without affecting the believers I think church leaders who mislead their followers need to be prevailed upon.Besides the obvious in Moslem faith,have you heard of Christians who don’t take medicines,in recent past I heard of another one in central which is against taking kids to school.
What am i driving to,the govt is seeing signs of a disease in its early stage,but hesitates to cure it for fear only known to it.May be there is a strategy to deal with the ailment when its full blown.

Nataka kuona bica ya condo,mimi huzisikia tu,na mbona wewe huongea kama uko.majuu

No niko ongata :stuck_out_tongue:

At this juncture, please ask the boy what he thinks a condominium is and its location and … never mind

Sometimes am always serious

@Bottoms this guy just called you a boy,as in a small boy…its like he means you’ve not graduated to humping

Uwache masarau humbwer

The end of what? They have been recruiting Kenyans way before KDF Operation Linda Nchi.

Laughable lame excuse.

I think that you guys are really underestimating the impact of unemployment. Nigga, unemployment, under employment, below minimum wage, living with less than a dollar a day is real. I’ve seen what desperation does to people so don’t dare lie to your self that it’s not one of the factors (I agree that there are other reasons that could make a person go that route). Last year 1.6 million kids sat for KCSE, where will they find employment when there are graduates from as early as 2003 unemployed or underemployed.

Another reason is the general sense of apathy towards patriotism and the country in general, personally when I hear about N.H.I.F NYS e.t.c I also feel the same. However I wish they would target places like parliament e.t.c instead of the general public.

Kilo Papa wapi reward bana raia iki provide crucho info, na usisema na withhold info