These people never learn. He chose death

A Boeing cruising speed is 900km/h

ignorance killed him. atleast angeingia google afanye research kiasi angedrop iyo idea…

Jamaa alianguka pakajichora kamutu…literally:D:D…u cant make this shit up!

But we have learned the next person nikujifungia na kamba kwa chumash kubeba oxygen tank na kuvaa warm clothes

Morbid wit!!

Do you know the difference between 1 and -63 degrees?

There is not much clothing that can protect you at -60. If there was, it is not in the mitumba bales to Kenya.

The guy first died from lack of air and was spared the pain of freezing extremities. Even -7 degrees is excruciating.

Oxygen tank is more expensive than a business class ticket to heathrow. Kwanini unakuaga na shonde kwa kichwa muzee?

Ghassia , Visa ndio kizungumkuti , you are very slow .

kama ni mluhya …tunaeleewa waluhya na “ndege” siunakumbuka wale majamaa za chopper

Tourist visa ni rahisi sana kupata, ukifika uko unaingia mitini

Tourist visa for European countries they ask for banks statements which must demonstrate you handle thousands of dollars regularly plus you have a bank balance in the range of those thousands, ukileta statement ya peasant hakuna tourist visa

short flights yes.
long haul hata uwe makmende you cannot win vs biology and physics

But how do you guys explain the stowaways who actually make it to the other side without dying at 30,000 feet? 'Cause there are many who’ve landed, though i don’t know of any who actually got through the airport security.
Instead of being a stowaway, there’s a jungle panya route determined people use to come to America. It’s a tough tough journey that takes months from the videos I’ve seen. Certainly not for the faint of heart, but atleast you’ll arive here umekonda but you’re alive. Though i have to be honest some have died along the way. But still better than 30,000 feet manenoz. Mambo ya stowaway uchapanange forehead na nyoni uko juu is not cool