These Women!

Ask me this question once you get married, even one week into your marriage.

Boss Iā€™ve had a wife maybe longer than youā€™ve been in this world.

Sorry, I had not looked at your profile photo well. My bad.

3 Likes

And you dont mind her dishing out the honey pot?

Heā€™s a swinger

1 Like

Hers to do with as she pleasesā€¦ :slight_smile:

kumangiwa bibi z a wound that neva healsā€¦u may end up depressed or worse stil suicidal

1 Like

WHEN MY GF GOT HER CHILD THAT SAME DAY A MARRIED WOMAN WITH THE BIGGEST ARSE EVER TELLS ME ON WATSAP SAA SITA YA USIKU ATI SHE WANTS DF WAAAAA, NIKAFIKIRIA NI MTEGO BT MY DICK IKASEMA MBAYA MBAYA , NIKAACHA GF KWA NYUMBA NIKAIINGIA NEXT PLOT NA KUKAMUA HIYO KITU FIAM APPARENTLY THE HUSBAND WAS AWAY ON WORK DUTY IN U.G, THREE SHOTS LATER NIKACHOMOKA NA KURUDI HOME

NOWADAYS MTOI AKIKAM KUVISIT I REMEMBER THAT DAY AND SAY DAMN HERE IS THE WORRIOR I LEFT IN THE HOUSE NIKIENDA DF HEHEHEEYYHEHHEEH

2 Likes

SMH

Hizi hekaya mtatupea mpaka lini? We have said again and again that your talk should meet the threshold of beyond reasonable doubt. Sasa tukiiweka beyond a shadow of doubt si utalia?

4 Likes

Hahaā€¦But seperation is the best solution. You stay together, mukienda kulala unaimagine vyenye alikuwa ameinulia jamaa miguu alafu you imagine the hairy jamaa groaning on top akiachilia stuff yake unatoka saa tano na unaenda bar ama unakuwa tempted kumshoot if you have a gun.

2 Likes

Its even more painful when the evidence shows up as three heads some 15 years later as[ATTACH=full]1477[/ATTACH] reported in this article in the DN 27th Feb. 2015ā€¦

Ati atia?

hehehe, ankol hii ni moto sana, nimeisha