They are planning to recycle Njiraini

:DKiambu? Kilifi? Kitui? Kitale? Kisumu?

Uhuru is not the problem in this country. He is just a symptom of a problem. There is NO RATIONAL way to get out of this mess especially with our political system. This is not a Kenyan only problem; it is a problem of nearly ALL countries that have adopted multiparty democracy. It is called the prisoners dilemma. Technically, I din’t vote for Uhuru; i just voted against Ojinga. I din’t vote for Sonko, i voted against Kidero. Until we abolish political parties, we shall always be amazed by how rational people make seemingly irrational decisions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner’s_dilemma

Update whatever version of the app you’re using or use the latest edition of that constitution you’re reading

I assume pia izo R. A stands for RETIRED APPOINTEES

This is why i insist, Swahili should be the medium of instruction in schools. Reading has become very taxing to most people

:D:D ebu niulize kwani in Swahili vitu zitajisoma

Njiraini was not any better while at KRA,why would the president even think of him for such a post.Ohh my?

president has a hand in all this…it is known.whether iko documented kwa katiba or not

You really want to compare yourself with US, Germany and UK? countries whose systems actually work and whose municipal GDPs are 10times Kenya’s GDP? I would rather you compare yourself with countries like Tanzania…or Ghana…do that homework and let us know.

wewe ndiye unahitaji kufunzwa kwa kikuyu. Ati marking a ballot paper against your preferred candidate in a voting booth does not amount to voting for that candidate? It does, and you voted for Uhuru wholeheartedly. If your aim was just to vote against Raila you could have voted for Aukot or anyone else. Sisi si watoto wa primary and you’re part of this problem. It is because of your decision that this current generation continues to suffer. Uhuru’s grasp chokes the present and the future.

[ATTACH=full]249705[/ATTACH]

???

Article 77(2) Any Appointed State Officer shall not hold office in a Political Party.

Some of the top companies in the world do not succeed because they are good at offering huge salaries. instead, they are good at recruitment, which is why they succeed. The US government is also good at this. They will have entire departments in place that are properly funded, which helps them identify and recruit the best talent.

Huku kenya, the government expects that by throwing around words like lifetime retirement package, permanent and pensionable, top talent comes rushing through the doors. When this fails to happen, they fall back to what they are sure to be the best. Top talent does not apply for jobs, they are recruited early.

Human resource management is an area the government is failing at miserably, They do not know how to do since going through CVs from a million mediocre losers looking for status is not practical. Thus, they will always fall back to what is known

i still insist give me examples even in those countries u are saying *Tanzania, Ghana etc" .dont argue based on emotions and FOMO

Why are you bothering with these idiots? The president’s roles are very well defined in the Katiba, among them the appointment of heads of parastatals, which he can do through line ministers. He has the discretion to turn down any of them so in that respect you can blame him when some people are recycled over and over again.

But when 1,000 cases are stuck in the courts how is that the president’s fault?

We have a bigger problem - most people can’t think.

as for me I voted for Uhuru once, twice, thrice, and if there was fourth i could have too. and I never and i will regret voting for him. Despite some of his failings he is the best president Kenya could have. I fact Uhuru has done much than Kibaki did.

There is nothing like appointing heads of parastatals in the constitution. And you accusing others of not reading the constitution. If you can claim that the president has a duty to go through a list of 1000 recycled names and ticked out those who are recycled but is too busy to know when 20 billion is being stolen, then you are the one who cant think.

The Constitution does not prohibit a politician from being a member of cabinet. It prohibits the CS from holding office in a political party. one might say that Eugene, Echesa and Balala are politicians, but they do not hold political party office. On the other hand, Tuju is in cabinet for some reason and he holds political party office