Thick unshaven pu$$y- access denied....

Right on Boss

Picha ya momo no excuses 11 is almost!

Marriage is a sham…

1 Like

I always say so too

1 Like

don’t be deceived my friends, people are getting married every weekend, just walk around town and see for your self on any chosen weekend. Wedding planners and photographers are raking in a killing!

Let me just say something since this statement always makes me mad, I wish that of every breakup story we hear there is someone who gives a success story of their relationship/marriage…but no they don’t because they don’t have to advertise themselves. The reason why so many people are always calling radio shows in the morning is because they know that they are the minority and they wanna shout out to everybody that marriage is a scam and deceive and brain wash them so that their small click of unhappy people gets bigger.

Well, the truth is this, people are indeed planning and getting married, so hii story yenyu ya ufala ati marriage sijui nini mpelekee hukooooooo

5 Likes

fr long i had nothin to do wen at work and idle den along came kenyatalk hehehe yawa and pple talk lol

Wueeh!

UKO SURE BOSS, HAKUSHIKA A TURTLE DICK AKASHTUKA??o_Oo_O

Thank you!! Clapping loudly Well said…

That comment got me…almost started a thread! Marriage is blissful only if you did it for the right reasons! Not money,not kids,not age, not pussy, not tangible things…

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree less.
Your reason is better than this pretence and self consolation:

Or is this fellow a wedding planner and he is worried people are falling for our rationality train?

common man, you are better than that, its not all about being negative all the time. So what if I am a wedding planner? would it make my statement any less truthful?

please do…its about time someone did!

It only feeds my curiosity.

Not always, in science we have the hypothesis and the null hypothesis. It is all about coming up with a better argument. If we all agree/disagree with marriage those opinions will be biased. We need the other team to prove point blank that this team is relevant or not.

From my own hypothesis of observation, there are way more “Happy marriage” stories than break ups…its all out there in the open.

:slight_smile: Am also going for it :cool::cool::cool:

Am not about to take a survey of that information. It all boils down to an individual. Ata kama watu mia wamefurahi unaeza kua wewe peke yako unaumia.

Purr_27, wacha tutatafutana tujuane vizuri after hii holiday ya Obama. Unaweza angukia my July fat salary, ushawahi enda Watamu…

@shoti_mzito sijasahau weka picha ya momo!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

We weka picha ya momo! Alaa kwani unatubebaje?