Thie Ukiumaga ...... The president tells law makers!

:D:D:D…IMO, Uhuru ni mseh mpoa…lakini watu waliomzingira ni wachafu kushinda dumpsite.

7 Likes

Nimeona bado nurses wako still on strike, Wah events have made their strike inconsequential. 81 day. Will they get something

Thie Ukiumaga … The opposition leader tells law makers!..
…we do not have a president as at now,thie ukiumaga ona wee

These 5 years if he uses the well he can redeem not only his name but his fathers. I read ‘The New Machiavelli’ a book on Tony Blair’s premiership and realized that leaders tend to be more energenetic in their second term, more focused and very frank.

stupid mungiki! Hakuna mahali hii petition inaenda!

1 Like

Inakaa hujui where my loyalty lies.

1 Like

Watu wa kiambu walifunza kabogo adabu woman rep ndiye atawaletea kichwa ngumu…that fucken biatch.

2 Likes

kiambu people wataki upuss, kudos to you hii upuss hatutaki… nani ako na form anipe online nianze kusambaza

1 Like

Kudos Mr. President. I address him as such coz until he is re-sworn in or the SCORK throws out his reelection, he is still the PORK. And mugallah muue na haki umpe.

4 Likes

Huwa umenimix… but with your comment nadhani nimejua

MaryJane???

My sentiments exactly.

Your prejudice is palpable. People from Mount Kenya are the most fickle citizens in Kenya had. Just try and contain yourself sometimes.

Please explain your assertion

You made the ridiculous proposition. The onus is on you to explain what you been smoking.

Chief re-read your post and the one you responded to and to whom you responded to before responding to my query.

If I can play the devils advocate,I think this issue of mps salary is a double edged sword in the sense that,an under paid MP is more susceptible to manipulation by executive like used to happen during Moi days…

way to go, get that bitch out,wish was kiambu voter:D

Boss, waya zime-cross hapa. I was responding to “his Excellency”. See here …

[ATTACH=full]121589[/ATTACH]

Heheh isorait