Thika Greens....

Old money, si ati ametafuta,kutana na self made kama mimi

1 Like

[ol]
[li]Lulllghaaetftu[/li][/ol]

U R tutur

birrionaires are real. They buy a plot for 4m without bothering to check its size, and leave it unattended for 7 years. They buy such plots with pocket change and they dont expect to recoup their money back

5 Likes

:eek::eek:

Hehehe. Spot-on. Esp the part of not bothering to check size.

Then build for sale…

Of course once the estate is complete and all houses up…it will be a marvel. Many people live in Thika and work in Nairobi for a fact…wengi sana. So it will definately attract intrest and buyers. When developed it will appreciate three fold. Wisdom is develop the plot now to sell house later,wachana na @aviator .yeye ako fiti bedsitters pekee

If you have no emergency why sell?

pesa ngapi?

nilisikia ati 5m a quarter. hio ni juu sana

kwa hivyo kama ungezaliwa boma la birionea ungehama uanze kuhustle

1 Like

N quite humble

I bought those 2 of phase one at 500 and that one of phase 2 600

We call it the opportunity cost…I.e the loss of expected revenue/opportunity had you sold and used the money to invest in some other venture

Thanks I think I have given out too much personal info…I will delete this post soon after going through ideas

1 Like

mmhh i was driving at something

All my brothers have left wameenda kujitafutia even the last born…Mimi ndio nimerudi kuchunga mzazi…it’s not easy surpassing expectations to protect and grow what you have been left in charge…there are many examples of wale wameachiwa kuchunga wanaponda zote in a few years

2 Likes

btw natafuta kakitu membly

Building is not for the faint hearted…very involving na Mimi ni mtu nakuja kukaguwa at every step my turnover of contractors so very high

Birrioneas wa Kamulu, Joska na Ruai wako wapi watuambie bei za ploti uko ni ngapi

Congrats @msalame grace seeing vile u’ve used old money to make more new money. Naona uko TMT(The Money Team) dont be bothered by the NMT (No Money Team) :D:D:D