Things fall apart in Uthamakistan

Hata Willy asipopata bado itarudi kwa Moi tu!

that is true and it is not breaking news, uhuru was only using ruto for the election. baada ya election and handshake coming into play he was frozen from govt.

Raila was the heir apparent after Kibaki in 2013 and he towered head and shoulders above the rest of the competitors.
Well, we all know how he was blind sided.

Interesting times ahead.

Who cares!? The two are incompetent pieces of shit who’ve driven our economy to ruin!

Tax imeongzwa kwa bundle pekee?

mugumo ilianguka yamumbi wakale waka prune matawi yote lakini hio mti ilisimama na kutoa matawi mengine,tafsiri ,ruto atakuwa president ,wakale wakule kukula lakini baadaye uongozi utarudia wakikuyu na kenya iendelee

I wish they fell out kabisa…kukue na political crisis…Gathisha:D:D cannot be the only laughing human in Kenya wakati wengine tunaumia kiuchumi, Gathisha ni matter core sana. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa

Apparently central residents gave up their freedom to think and appointed one person to think on their behalf…

The tragedy with Uhuru is that he has let Uthamakism get into his head.
He has thus become ignorant and arrogant…a deadly combination.

Ruto amenyenyekea because he needs the Mt. Keny vote. Hata akipata 50% he’ll be home and dry

Lisemwalo lipo. Naka halipo li njiani laja. The reason why Uhuru went for Raila. Wakifall out angalau he has support of baba and his mpigs in parliament to support his agenda and bills. Otherwise handshake was for personal reasons.

Sawa Mugo wa Kibiru.

WSR … and he is yet to claim he was right in the current constitution tax fuck up. He said NO and still made it.

There is nothing like an acting president.
Unless incapacitated, the president is president no matter which part of the world he is.

i will hammer this into your damned heads mpaka mjue hakuna njia ingine isipokuwa kurudisha mkono

:D:D Hiyo ni kali

The handshake was great for this country( save for the part of giving jobs to cronies of baba)
We can all imagine that WSR is sidelined but as 2022 draws closer we shall all see his reinvention and ascendancy to the presidency

I wouldn’t call Wahome Thuku a Jubilee blogger, yeye si kama Gordon Opiyo and that Pauline lady.

whoever will bring luos back to the table in 2022 will definitely give ruto a very hard time.