things i would love to forget

No comment.

Hiyo sukuma was frozen?

1 Like

Kuna watu walibarikiwa na urongo.

:D:D:D:D

:D:D

:D:D:D One time i was late for school so discipline master (They were called that, often a mean ugly fellow) ako kwa gate and its was day for assembly mimi huyo, nime dodge kiboko by jumping over a small flower bed and you know how they were normally fenced with a small barbed wire. Haiya!!! little did i know i had miscalculated my flying antiques, lets just say half my shorts were left on the fence and my lunchbox with mbocco and pancake made a nice spread on the assembly ground. Come to think of it, kind of looked like Meat deluxe Pizza.

1 Like

He he …I guess tht was your version of Mbaazi and mahamri :):slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reminds me of when I was in class 5. There was a wedding held at our school, and as usual, we were there for the freebies after class. As the wedding proceeded, the guests started throwing 1 bob coins around (someone please tell me what culture/ritual this is). Damn, we had hit the jackpot that day. The few kids hanging around started scrambling for the coins. I teamed up with my pal and between us, we managed to collect 23 bob! We were balling :cool: only to realise that it was almost 6:00 pm and Jimcy school bus had left us behind. Our only option was walking all the way home, from upper Ngong Road to Highrise estate.

I managed to reach home close to 8:00 pm, and as expected, mum was waiting for me, very worried. I was warmly received with two hot slaps, some blows, kicks, mwikos, kifagios, and lots of other things I can’t recall :D. Still, I was a hero the next week at school as I could afford to buy lollipops for a whole week (remember those Chuppa Chupps lollipops with a “tattoo” that got banned?)

5 Likes

The incident had an effect on my self esteem. Kwanza the laughter that followed, It would would always come up during Mchongwano sessions, even if i was killing it with Atomic bomb mchongwanos, It was the reminder that made me keep quiet :D:D but it came to a point of me making fun of the whole thing mpaka guys forgot about it.

3 Likes

Pole …but it was funny

1 Like

You guys went with jimcy too ??

Kwanza I usually see the one with the KYH number plate … It’s still on the road!

1 Like

wewe obviously umetoka ubabini haujawai beba lunchbox.
Me i came from a very humble background and i used to admire watu wa “Hot- Lunch” na watu wanapewa pesa ya ku-buy lunch.
Anyway,anybody that carried a lunch box of ugali and skuma knows that juu ya utoto and hyper-activity when you ran around playing and with the lunch box in the bag on your shoulders, it had the effect of turning the ugali into a round figure on one side and then the skuma also formed a shapeless ball on the other side of the lunchbox…hehehee…
Whoever experienced this phenomenon can they confirm that i am not lying.

2 Likes

kabuda did anyone tell you that you should see a shrink?
you lie alot like those white bitches.
i meant your lies R white as gods cum(snow)

It is not Fair to call me a Liar without telling me which part of my life experience is a Lie
Hurt me with the Truth But,Never comfort me with a Lie.

1 Like

every part.
hehehe…

3.)
I was in class 7 ama 6 and it was exam time alafu Maths was never my strongest subject but lucky for me my desk-mate was a Chop so over time i had perfected the art of copying from him and i would repay the favor by buying him a mandazi ,kashata or mabuyu juu he never had any money while i always had bus fare money on me.During exams he would strategically leave his book in my clear vision and even during class time if the teacher asked a question i would raise my hand with everyone else (with no clue to what the answer was!) alafu the jamaa would whisper to me what the answer was.
This arrangement worked for ages until one day tuko juu ya end of term exams and its maths again and he has set his answer sheet so that i am doing a “giraffe” (kuinua shingo) and copying his answers.
Unlucky for me that day,the Prefect Nzau had copped on and as i lifted my shingo this time,i turned around and me and Nzaus eyes locked!~_ I had been Busted!!!! In the silence of a quiet exam room i watched almost as if in slow-motion as Nzau the Kimbelmbele lifted his hand and yelled..."TEACHER,TEACHER. @Ka-Buda is Copying!!!!" i was hit with bumbuwazi and in shock and confusion all i remember is feeling the warmth of my own Urine running out of me and onto the floor... Yaani i was so shocked i kojolead myself.! The teacher didnt quite know what to do but that paper was over for me and i had to mop up after the exam plus the class teacher changed everybody`s sitting arrangement after that.
The humiliation was immense but i was lucky juu we were just about to close school for holidays.