THINGS I'VE NEVER DONE

what is the meaning of a prostitute?..we all buy directly or indirectly if not your wife

4 pekee ndio hatuko pamoja. Ngumi lazima irushwe uchokozi ikifikia kiwango flani

what is this? confession Friday?
Talkers like @Kirwa are the men we call “Kitombi”.
Hobby ni moja tu.

Wife pia tunabuy… Keti ivo bila kumpea anything tuone ka hatakuacha…

but you see wife nanunua vitu mob…raising watoto,kupikiwa and what not…but a one night stand woman na ushalipa uber na ukabuy pizza then in the morning umpatie fare…well thats an indirect one

i learnt the hard way. nowadays i avoid violence like the plague. but if it comes and it’s unavoidable, then itabidi tu tushuke.

direct exchange/purchase of sexual services without the small talk in between and after.

All the above and many more siwezi taja

Sissy

#1 tuko pamoja, I don’t think I would rise to the occasion nikiwa na poko.

Wtf! Nigga been lurking but circle jerking such posts …
[ATTACH=full]138031[/ATTACH]
Unataka lollipop za homo web dev ama kubebwa na momo za @uwesmake kama mtoto was bwana
[ATTACH=full]138032[/ATTACH]

Hehehe.:D:D:D. Tusema tu Mungu atusamehe sababu sisi ni wenye dhambi. (Kama hizi ndio zambi zile mbaya Saidi)

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…you just made my Friday:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: holier than thou attitudes

@junkie amefail hii exam yote

@M2Random AKA @Voltron you try too much to justify your fantasies , ATTENTION WHORE

Following

Leta cocaine nikuonyeshe, weed, alcohol …
On msedes adventures, no relatives, no uglies… AND NO SHEMALES OR MALES.
On kutukanana usinianzie, haitawezekana.

Go to church nigga!

:D:D Gotea hiyo story buda.

Huwezi rudishia mungu mwili inakaa kama gari ya showroom. Afadhali kutoishi basi.

I wonder how you will tell your kids those things are bad if you never tried then at first.