things we do when we are broke

He he he, I remember in 2009 sikuwa nalipa stima a friend of mine alikuwa amenipea cut-out kama kumi, Kplc wakidisconnect narudisha, one Sunday jama wakaingia na bila kuniongelesha wakidisconnect kwa pole.

2 Likes

Mimi sijawahi sota lakini January lazima niuze ngombe kadhaa mtoi aingie form one,hio school fees sioni ikipatikana.

7 Likes

I once sold old newspapers and books to get some cash. na kupanda train to and from town and saying unashukia stage ya karibu and then stay on hadi mwisho

1 Like

kindergarten gani hiyo ya 10k? if you knew what i pay boss!!! :eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

Mad respect bros. One time nilichukua 30k kwa shylock nikapeana Nissan bluebird worth 340k. Nikalipa fees. Thirty days down nikashindwa kulipa the 39k inclusive of interest. Mi huiona Rongai ikiendeshwa na strangers

31 Likes

singetoboa kukaa njaa hadi saa saba

Halafu kijana ends up competing with herbivores on who can chew the most curd (Mogoks).

1 Like

Yenyewe I’ll never forget that year, I was living in some apartments Ngong road opposite Uchumi… I had accumulated rent arrears for 5 months (65K) and the agents had issued me with 2 weeks auctioneers notice, so the whole total sum they were demanding was about 80K. I was in no position to raise the amount so Chap Chap I got another place in Kawangware but the problem was how to by-pass the watchman and get my stuff… So I went to Dago corner, got a lorry and asked them to wait for me hapo in the neighbourhood, I then gave the watchman 500 and asked him to go and buy a huge Jogoo at Toi market, once he left we quickly packed my stuff na nikamwachia watchman jogoo na change…

Yenyewe shida ni mbaya, …I still can’t believe that I did some of these things

39 Likes

Boss!!! hii ni noma

muthuri iyo hadhara ni ngeru…

2009 december 23, Trip ya ocha iliopangwa kitambo imeiva na jamaa nilikua nadai 60k akaiingia gizani, majuniour wanauliza dadii tunatoka saa ngapi.
decoder ya 25k - 10k
dish ya 8k - 3k
brand new hometheater ya 35k - 20k
pesa ikatosha ya kwenda home

14 Likes

Kuna a tym I was very down nikikuwa nakula dotcom na maji

1 Like

First yr 2nd sem was the worst. Ningekula supper pekee ugali + spoon moja ya veggies. Daytime maji… Kikiumana naenda kwa madem story kadhaa halafu n finally get to share nao food(sijui mbona madem hawasoti)

4 Likes

Bike ya cheki maneno ilibaki?

1 Like

even fellows who didn’t have a meal last night still need to brush their teeth…hygiene is everything!

2001 moi day i collapsed due to hunger briefly in ruiru. i was hustling there

11 Likes

there is no way bike ingeenda, hizo electronics i figured out that over the xmass holiday and new year period hio nyumba haina mtu and nobody will feel like anything is missing. my cheki maneno goes home with me everytime

1 Like

Hio ni heading,weka hekaya.

17 Likes

Inakaa 2009 ilikua noma sana… you, @Mundu Mulosi, me…

pole sana mzae.

na hii mashida nko nayo ikipita naweka biashara ya shylock:D

1 Like