Things women do to men? ?

That Microsoft guy should have jumped out the window…

17 Likes

Nice redwoods:D:D

1 Like

:D:D:D:D
Weekend made.

Into the bios i guess…
You sicko:D:D

1 Like

You are talking too much but you’re saying nothing, sometimes its good to listen and take it in rather than listening to respond.

14 Likes

Is there a guide on identifying psychopath, coz. that is one

3 Likes

Mimi nikifanyiwa hivii nalipa watu wapige mtu copper na nahepa to mexico then get my way to kenya na i live a happy life in kayole

Poleni! Dang!

hehehehe coldpilsner… even your wife can accuse you of marital rape akitaka. Usishangae. Its a minefield. He may not get convicted but all she wants is for him to have a record of being charged with rape/sexual assault. In the U.S. sex crimes are the worst its better even to be charged with attempted murder… that alone is sufficient to ensure you do not go past the initial interview for any work you may seek since in the U.S. your records can be easily accessed using your name only or even ID

7 Likes

This argument won’t get you off the hook.

Search for the story of the Girl who let her rapist spend the night with her…

In case of a rape allegation, standard practice is to first believe the woman’s word and doubt any word that comes from the man. No prosecutor wants to be accused of “victim shaming.” Its a big thing by the way

6 Likes

All in all, it’s quite sad that I have to tell you since I too am a woman…

But just note, sometimes, you cannot trust a woman but be sure to trust her wants/need in life…
And if it’s citizenship, money, anything else… Provided she gets it, all hell might break loose and to hell with you…
So it is advisable to keep her wants in a secure unreachable place where you can give her in small doses

7 Likes

That’s crazy. I heard of a similar case some years back in Delaware but I don’t know how it ended.
In your friend’s case, TIMING is everything. I’m not an attorney, but he may have a strong defense. The prosecution has to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that the offense did occur.
His defense strategy would be to show intent of why the lady framed him.

• are you willing to be a witness? The statement he made to you about her concern about their future would make a strong defense for him
  • how long has she been in states bila makaratasi? I know this is not an immigration court, but that would be a strong argument to show the lady’s intent of claiming rape
  • her filing of papers as soon as the guy was arrested is also a red-flag

He needs to create a solid timeline of their relationship, how may times they had s*x (approximately), and the lady’s recent insecurities about the future of their relationship (his attorney should make it sound like she was desperate to have makaratasi because of the ongoing immigration crackdown).
They really need to push that makaratasi card really hard- she may re-think her strategy and bail out because, when he gets acquitted (I have a feeling that the jury will have a hard time proving his guilt), the lady will get a one way ticket for immigration fraud.

Good luck to him. Please don’t let him down. Get him as many witnesses as you can!

24 Likes

Ambia rafiki yako pole, ndugu. Wanawake ni wale wale.
Kama Evelyn Lozada alibaki na ring ya 1.4M$ ya Carl Crawford, who is this biash your friend was kamuaring not to ponyoka na visa?

Pole sana kwa masaibu, ndugu.

THIS IS GOLD!!!

8 Likes

Bingo! Thank You. The uncomfortable truth

6 Likes

-Thanks . Sorry after drinking I passed out -. I told his lawyer I’m going to be his witness . I and his roommate . Thanks for emphasizing that
-We are going to discuss with the lawyer tomorrow and I will raise all these red flags you mentioned about her filing papers immediately after screwing him
-They have been having sex for the last 2 years and that’s why she felt used at one point . It was time I guess for her to get returns for her investments

• she has been in states since 2005. She has a very dirty background of assault and domestic violence, restraining orders name it . We will get more of her details tomorrow after the lawyer does her background check.

But thanks .I have just printed these points you have raised . You made me believe there is hope, though if he wins the case , will they clean his background ? Who wants to be known as rapist and a sex offender ? He has a huge burden behind his back fellows. This is what is draining me . I can handle DUI (Driving under influence ) but sex assault/rape is worse.

10 Likes

They should use her dirty background (no, I’m not a saint) to prove her moral turpitude. From that angle, they’ll influence the court to question her credibility. Remember: the court has to prove BEYOND reasonable doubt. All you have to do is to just poke holes at her character and her cards will crumble!

At this point your friend should not be worried about his background. He’ll get a record ONLY if he is convicted. Tell him to relax.

7 Likes

Pure capitalism. Every man for himself and God for us all. Happened to a guy I know a Kenyan. Was married to a black American woman. She claimed he was sexual abusing their biological sons then about 5 and 3 yrs old. After which she sought social support services; bettered women housing, medicare, social security payments etc. Meanwhile the guy ended up in jail in trouble big time.
We fundraised for him got a good lawyer who squeezed her and till she agreed to change her story. Long story short these women can mess you up big time. Pole to your jamaa.

7 Likes

You should think of being a lawyer or something of the sort . Your contribution will help them a bunch . Think of changing your career .

4 Likes

Haha. No, I only know enough to get myself out of trouble. So far I’ve been able to beat a few charges: one for DUI (driving under the influence) and 2 for speeding. For the dui one the cop made the wrong entry on time as well as the blood alcohol content- I blew just below 0.1 (.08 was limit at that time). The initial entry was correct, but on some of the charging records they somehow indicated more than that.
Two years ago I also beat a Breach of Contract charge (almost $8k)- this was a civil case, not criminal. It’s time consuming though, and plaintiff’s attorneys (2 of them!) were using a lot of jargon in court to intimidate me. I did my homework very well and i knew the right questions to ask (in very simple terms!!). 4 trips to the court and the case was over. I had actually threatened to counter-sue the guys (at that point they were ‘scared’ of me, lol) but I was tired of all the drama.
I learnt a lot about the way the states judicial system works- it’s a mind game. It’s meant to intimidate and frustrate you into accepting plea deals.

As the saying goes: the devil is in the details. What the charge sheet reads vs what supporting evidence was provided. Read line by line and identify and minor “errors”.

10 Likes