Think Twice When A Woman Asks To Drive Your Jalopy

personally i have a different opinion, mi huona iyo style ya kushikilia mtu steering inafanya asikue confident na wheel, so let them do ujinga yote except killing you…alafu best place ikue open field

selfies are prohibited in my contraption, ata ukue relative wa yesu!

nice try to derail the thread

hii nashuku sana, just like how i doubt a car sale announcement with the words “lady owner”

My car is only mine over the weekend, hizi siku nyingine ni ya Mrs Mu-Tarah an arrangement that makes her happy, she is a good driver. She can park, a fit only a few ladies can do without rear cameras

^^ osungu has done a feat on you

iyo rear camera hudanganya, I’ve seen people crash their back windows ju wali presume distance ya mti au branch

NV Endelea kuchizi tu

:D:D:D True, Mimi Hata Soja siaminigi, Ati Kuja mzee, na hajawahi endesha Gari.

kwanza ukipata wale vijana wa kukusaidia kumbe wanataka uingie mtaro ndo walipwe kuskuma

Hahahahabahahahaha

Thread ya wheelbarrow utafunguliwa dadii

Fixed! :D:D:D:D:D

haha i prefer mukhombero brasa

:D:D:D :smiley: Hata hiyo ni sawa.

I usually eliminate them first day of purchase

hii ni ukoloni bure kama watu wa manual tu. Stock ones are accurately adjusted.

Good it works for you… Worse if they’re shaky and get adjusted you will be in for murk

Hio camera ukitumia Mara ya kwanza utoke uende uangalie nyuma automatically you will know its accuracy and level of tolerance by the way its a only an aid you should use your experience and expertise to gauge your rear jiulize watu wa treller hufanya aje na unapata anaipark akiwa solo