Thinking of getting China phone

shida yangu ni bands

Jaribu jumia

Netizens indicate that the A3 is a downgrade on some front compared to the A2 .
For your information pixel count doesn’t mean a thing .Some years back kulikuwa na HTC One M8 with dual 4 megapixel camera and that phone had superb photos.

On this issue…I don’t know if this will work for everyone…My Note 5 Pro had ads too from File Manager,Cleaner & rest of the stock apps…hated it but last week, just to try out I changed my Region in settings to Sweden(Europe) and the ads dissappeared completely on all the stock apps. Haven’t rooted nor flashed just Stock.[ATTACH=full]250283[/ATTACH]

Doesn’t this affect your clock and associated calendar events?

I have checked & clock is still okay,time & all but you’re right about the calendar…though for me I don’t really use the calendar for marking events like public holidays just my personal stuff. I got a secondary phone though so this other calendar can sort me out just in case…it’s something I can live without.

same as EU roms

This is what I’ll do eventually…flash, root & install some modules like Greenify & Google Camera(works wonders)…just needed a quick work around those ads.

link ya instructions za EU ROMS?

Mi A3 hapo kwa 720p display waliharibu

I know the difference . You cannot flash custom rom kama the device is not rooted…the point is that rooting a xiaomi device is kinda hard for an average guy.

who told you that you cannot flash a custom rom if the device is not rooted? unajua root ni nini?

Really we goin there? Alright fine rooting is basically invoking all the set stock phone processes and you become the admin and therefore can do what you want with your phone…right?

Wewe hujui unasema nini.

unajua tofauti kati ya unlocking bootloader and rooting?

you only need to unlock bootloader if you want to flash a custom recovery for flashing kernels, scripts and custom roms. You can flash a custom rom without having root, also you dont need root to flash anything

You don’t need to unlock bootloader to flash stock roms. EU roms are stock xiaomi roms, so sijui how rooting comes here

Techno, Infinix…the advanced ones only