This DVB T2 FTA from China itaweza

any device that cannot play HEVC in 2017 is trash

Does it have any unique features not available in others available locally?

Epukana na hii kapsaa!

No!

An AVR can upscale.

Whatchu watching in NSS-12?

Just a quick one. Chinese sellers on eBay sell their products are slightly expensive than same item on Aliexpress. Go through Aliexpress and you will be surprised how cheap the same item is.

You mean it won’t work?

I have checked on aliexpress and now I am so confused.(see pic) Can someone, wale guru kwa hii decoder thing, please just check hapo aliexpress ama eBay, na aniambie ‘nunua hii’!

[ATTACH=full]100695[/ATTACH]

@Quadro k4000 is your decoder similar to any here?

Bado hujanijibu: what features are you looking for not already present in those here?

Hi @Luther12 well, I am looking for nothing in particular. Just it be a good FTA, that will let me watch premium football. Main reason for sourcing online is to use some few dollars I have on a card. Knowing our local shops, going to swipe in, hawana hiyo option. So that’s why I am sourcing online

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32597520152.html#autostay
These decoders are locally available bro @Nawa Ule. They’re also going for more or less the same price. Why don’t you just get one locally? @Luther12 will give you a choice of suppliers who come highly recommended.

Premium soccer on FTA sahau my fren. Use those $ to buy sth else.

Kwani what soccer do folks watch on FTA? Maybe ni Mimi nimeita vibaya. So I still get stuck on dstv for football?

OK, thanks. Noted

There’s the option of beIN. The channel on NSS-12 for ‘FTA’ changed encryption and is no longer accessible. Paksat 1R is unreliable, they give cricket priority plus there’s rumors of them changing encryption soon.

So FTA for football is out! Well, apart from local channels, is there something that a decoder like freesat v7 will offer that is unique? Cos my TV, with an aerial can get local channels on dtv. Is there a plus now to get a FTA decoder?

@Luther12 hii hapa iko aje http://www.strong.tv/en/products/android-iptv-receivers/srt2400

Depends on what you’re looking for. Mimi nilienda huko nikitafuta alternative news channels, the local menu of politics 24/7 was and still is stifling to say the least.

V7 is preferred since it’s well supported via software updates by its makers.

No idea. We keep off anything not supported via software upgrades by a vibrant developer community. Majority of FTA satellite fellows are outside the big towns where reliable and affordable broadband is just but a rumor. So boxes with IPTV capabilities aren’t exactly popular. Not yet.