This girl @Female perspective

Wapi creampie? @Female Perspective Tulishasema ng’we

So now i’m here to fucking appeal to you? Who the fuck are you? Come put out the fire on this rat fucktard!

nimetuma inbox

Ya nini?

@Female Perspective…I know you already know that you dealing with some very perveted minds. Let it go…

Waa land mine noma jo:confused::eek:

1 Like

Female perspective = unicorn = atheist

1 Like

Nice challenge, but…

Haha, I just had this vision of a burning rat coming towards me at full throttle. I nearly jumped off my balcony.

Unicorn = uwesmakende

This thread is officially closed!!

Hehehehe…the fake c.i.a at work

Relax mammy… Kuna watu hapa wanajiskia gods wa internet judging others for inadequacies they have. Believe you me they are in envy…They wives be soo boring wanajua tu “kifo cha mende style” and the poor chaps are used to that only and it takes them ions to warm their women up or get their oils circulating. Wamezoea kauka and they dont know it could be better. Wangekuwa na real power ata sjui wangefanya nini… So instead of getting worked up ati they are judging you… Ignore them. Dont even tell them to inbox you for P*. They are not worthy and you dont have to fight with haters saying shemale and shit… Wivu wao utawauwa.
As for me, I get a boner and always anticipate what your next perveted line/comment will be. i think thats really strong of you and cowards cringe at the sight of a strong woman.
I live for your sh*t… Kidole cha kati juu kwa haters… Nobdy can judge you and if they think they can, let them condemn you to hell (as if they have the powers). Infact they are extremely perverted hiding behind their keyboards.
Anytime babe…anytime… If you was my woman, id lick the path you walk on…and give you daily orgasms…Keep reppin and i have learnt alot from you. wachana na wanafiki wajudge

Thank you…Just created a thread on this shit. Let me delete it.

watanyamaza, usiwapee space ya kuingia kwa kichwa. B u, Own U. Let em hang

Hahaha, dick yangu imefika hiyo threshold … mukanyangano ni lini?

Hahaha sema kuomba pussy in style. @PepoPunda naona ukitafuta sympathy votes hapo, good luck mujamaa