this guy must be the dumbest defense attorney ever

She was stupid enough to present fake letters to cops…days after the man went missing… that the man had withdrawn assault charges on her

She then presented fake letters to her lawyers that divorce proceedings zimekwisha

She was (and still is) stupid from the word go

MUGOR ALREADY POKING HOLES IN THIS CASE.

That’s what he is paid to do

[ATTACH=full]260462[/ATTACH]

She will not be acquitted. All the evidence both circumstancial and otherwise point to her as the perpetrator. She even lied that he was in Thailand to cover her tracks. Any time you lie to the police to cover your tracks and then get exposed your credibility takes a beating. Why did she lie about his whereabouts if she is so innocent?

The

There are witnesses who will ensure she goes to jail e.g Cohen told his best friend that if i am found dead then it is my wife who is responsible. The divorce filling also proves that things were rocky in the marriage

So in your thinking let’s say you have a wife and your marriage has been quite rocky. She goes to her best friend for muchene and tells her " huyu @Tony254 ni ghasia ata anaweza ni murder mimi" She files for divorce and some days later she’s found dead.

Do you believe that’s enough evidence to get you hanged?

The dumbest of the dumbest of arguments I have ever heard.

So many ignorant people here. Let me keep my comment to myself. Meanwhile Sarah is still Innocent

Murgor talks too much. He should do his talking in the court room!!

Kwani unajiona chopi aje? You must think you are Albert Einstein.

Sarah is a murderer and she is going to prison. Kama ulikuwa unamrarua pole sana she is gone.

Sarah is guilty. Stop being an apologist for a greedy heartless murderer.

Nimesikia watu wakisema ni kama sio Sarah aliuwa huyo mzungu.So I can go ahead with looking for a kyuk wife

Kinoti was doing exactly what the widow requested in her bizarre 'self-absolving blog:

[ol]
[li]I ask his legal advisers and family members to please stop publishing falsehoods about me in the press. What you’re doing is uncalled for, and will not only damage me, but innocent people as well. So I urge you, in the strongest words possible, to please stop. Right now, priority is in locating and ensuring the safe return of Tob. Let your attention, and that of the police, be directed towards this.[/li][/ol]
If Cohen’s phone still placed him on his property, it was the logical thing to search there. The wife did not have to know that the suspected disposal location had been identified and would be examined. Investigators have no obligation to seek her or Murgor’s permission.

The client already blundered by independently trying to absolve herself in lengthy media interviews and blog stories that appear to justify murder.

How many times have you filed a report on behalf of a friend?

Police will most likely ask you to bring him to lodge a complaint personally, which Cohen had already repeatedly tried to do without success.

Do you have a patent on stupidity?

Most 1st. Time murderers are guided by folly and simplistic thinking. That is why they invariably get nabbed. The Kori case refers.

keep your thong on… it’s what a sane person would think about before committing such a crime.

keep your thong on… it’s what a sane person would think about before committing such a crime.

If all murderers pleaded insanity and got away with it, our jails would be empty.