This guy repairing an abandoned road got me thinking.

Wacha siasa, tunajua hio slay king imepiga picha na kiongos ni wewe. Unless ulete source you cover has been blown.

:D:D

Mafuta ni yao. I only take care of the driver’s and his assistant’s lunch. Wanaume no kuelewana. Once the guys are on site, nawapea za macho wanifanyie extra.

Unaishi Kenya kweli ? Call it a seedbed but from that so many opportunities will ''sprout ‘’ but hey your Bavarian machine cant make it there .
We have so many seedbeds in the village but we work hard to improve the place and very soon we will move back there and enjoy the rest our lives , jiulize umefanya nini ???

Yes I live in Kenya ,born and raised in a remote village, worked smart and acquired my wealth,Mambo ya seedbed or what we call it in " Greek" as tuta Ni kitu nimetengeneza and made Money from ,lakini let’s be honest barabara ya umma huwezi Lima Kama shamba yako private,am sure local Chief, should be involved na local village elders , learn to take a joke my fren and yes my German , bavarian machine iko na X drive ,AWD so itapita hapo,vizuri zaidi

Sometimes the concerned citizens take matters into their own hands for the ‘‘betterment’’ of the whole community without involving the Chief.Sometimes the chief is tied down na sheria za upuss

Mwambie aelewe!