This happened this morning. I'm in Terrible pain!

Kegels are for women who want to tighten their buttocks and uterus kwa hivyo sijui unaambia Kabuda nini

Pole if there was bleeding that was serious. I remember when I was uncircumcised I once found a mite or it was probably a young tick biting on my foreskin. It was so painful pulling it off and it left a permanent swelling till circumcision. And I was scared I’d get East Coast Fever.

U
You are a gay bastard trying really hard to deny your pervesion with tall tales.

niaje hater from kayole

Why don’t you try it as a social experiment and get back to us, ey? :slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D:D

How do you finally get that kibuyu out of your truck? Where do you empty it? In your house?

Must you kojoa kila wakati along the highway? Kwa kibuyu i mean! Mbona usingoje until you reach to a place where you can get out and pee outside?

You must be very old. Mwanaume ni kukaza mkojo for 24 hrs.

WTF? Gayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Umesahau ni wifi wa waweru wa pale stokecity

His tiny weenie can never get stuck in anything.
Getting it out to pee he must seriously search for it’s location.

team goat eater detected

@KaBuda I thought utasema you got a hardon dick ikakwama kwa mdomo ya kibuyu

Paka brake fluid hiyo kidonda itapona haraka sana. And don’t wear ngotha for at least three days!

Kegels ni za kila mtu buda. They keep muscles za kushikilia mkojo na njoti strong.

Also wtf. Who wants to tighten their uterus? And buttocks?

Vita ni ya nini @aviator jameni?

Kikikikkkk…
I like the way you sound so concerned it’s funny!..
Si I just pour it out on the grass or the drain mostly as soon as I finish but I’ve been known to use it for a few weeks bila emptying it and when I finally got round to it,the stench was worse than a Nairobi city council men’s toilet!.. Kikikikkkk…

You don’t want to know what truckers do when they desperately need to do a number 2!
Kikikikkkk

Its only in Emergencies.
Delays, unforseen traffic caused by accidents etc… and you find yourself stuck for hours on end.

I’m actually really surprised how quickly it’s healing.
Brake fluid ni ya “tumande” aka crabs siyo open wounds.