This is a beautiful home. Yes?

Some designs I once came across:

http://www.architecturaldesigns.com/

1 Like

I worked on an aspect of each house. So I know what I am saying. I’ve watched all 31 houses come to life since four years ago… Now if you get the clerk of works for this house, he will design a mini house for you but with the same quality

is the 11m inclusive of price of land??

No

Being a 3D artist. I think i will be creating a visual rep of anything before buying or nitengenezwe

1 Like

Land there is expensive. About 15-25m per acre. But if you get cheap land elsewhere, there’s nothing preventing you from replicating the design

KEB haijaridhishwa na hizo picha computer generated.Tutahitaji kuona picha halisi za nyumba zilizokamilika katu kisa chako kitabaki hivo tu…“virtual reality”

2 Likes

Drive by there kesho. Almost complete. Ama ungoje niende huko next week

Cobble gardens karen . Note the design [ATTACH=full]4727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]4728[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Hii glass house nijenge kwetu na vile kuna nyuni kwa wingi una hakika wawindaji hawataziharibu na mawe za kuwinda nyuni.

2 Likes

11M is a lot of money especially considering the land is not even bought.
A beautiful home is the pride of a man but if that home cannot be afforded then that man will die of stress trying to keep up with the payments.

3 Likes

Oh you dont say! I have been down that road before and it was the first time i had to declare bankruptcy. I wouldnt wish the stress of it all on anyone…it was hard to see a way out and for more than a year i seriously considered “kitanzi” as in Kamba just to end it all and the shame of it all is enough to push anyone over the edge.
Siku moja i will narrate my “kuchotwa” saga and see if any KTalkers have been through that nightmare.

Just get a proper fundi and ways to maneuver so as to get the best prices of materials. For example the decorating stones in the almasi buildings are kaseve a cheap stone in ukambani which the locals don’t recognize its true value… the second pic walitumia yellow stone again available with the right contacts

What I’m trying to point out is that you can build a smaller version of the houses for about 5m. I will get you pics of a house my friend built following the same methods

Thought so too at first its fortified glass. Bullet proof.

1 Like

narrate today bwana

1 Like

Glad you clarified that. Often times, the size of the windows is as much a security concern as an aesthetic one.

4 Likes

That would be good to see. Who knows, I might be finally persuaded to take that sacco loan that I’m qualified for and make it happen

@uncle nyam i think you are the right person to talk to.
I really need to get a 1 or 2 bed apartment for about 2.5 to 4M and the only catch is that i have to be guaranteed of a rental income (highest yield possible) BILA kuskia story ati hakuna wapangaji. I dont intend to live in it and i i am okay having it “property managed” by a reliable company so it has to earn me an income from day one.
Please suggest a good area.

narrate today its a slow day