This is Embarrassing

Download and READ the best seller:
“How to identify ‘kindergatten level’ fake accounts” for dummies

waiting for dipstet?:DThis level of emotionalism cannot be healthy

not sure what you mean as this is muttai blue tick account not a parody

We all have access to the forms 34A so any form of monkey business will be exposed.
Hata Baba akilose in these conditions I won’t complain

Azimio doesn’t seem to have a parallel system. Is relying on media and iEBC. now they have started saying medias are hacked. what next? setting themselves up to reject result with fanatics to create vayolens.

Desperation. Did they also hack TVs

Ha ha ha ha. Good one.

What makes you say that? UDAKU wako hadi na 2 internal monitoring systems according to Itumbi and yet even they can’t see a path to victory for Arror :smiley:

UDA has already broadcast their projections. The only projection from azimio was the one sifuna shared yesterday that had flows and has been surpassed by events. truth is azimio really put their faith in dipstet.

How will the so called “deep state” even influence the election results yet everything is out in the open? :smiley:
Personally I trust the media outlets more than a party with a history and incentive of spreading malicious propaganda

tell that to your azimio comrades, their propaganda right now is that media is hacked

[MEDIA=twitter]1557667191654432768[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1557688530821857282[/MEDIA]

It doesn’t matter :smiley:
Even if Arror planted agents in the media outlets or even ordered a cyber attack on the websites showing the results to create some confusion, nothing will change.
The only way to influence the result is to somehow tamper with the source i.e. the forms 34A uploaded to the IEBC portal.
Unfortunately they are all scanned na ziko hadi na signature ya Presiding Officer so any form of forgery will be difficult.

exactly. unfortunately your azimio bloggers have whipped up the fanatics ready for just a spark to blaze

Ohh sorry…
I didn’t know it was a parody account…
Otherwise, the indicated time makes it suspicious

it is NOT a parody account. it is a blue tick account of one of the foremost azimio leutenant

Run off ama imekwenda kwa ruto.

[ATTACH=full]457548[/ATTACH]