This is Guka - Better Believe the Iranians.................

Mwambie huyu mbuzi, fegi na bangi imemchanganya akili

Lockheed Martin has been busy and US can’t wait to test their new toys! Do you know how many ships and bombers are currently in the Persian Gulf area? Not to underestimate Iran, lakini Amerika wako na machine zingine za nguvu. Many military installations hold annual air shows. I have attended the Andrews AFB air shows for the past 10 years and it’s quite a sobering experience. While many types of aircraft/bombers are on display (photos are generally allowed in some areas), others are classified and can’t be shown. These suckers look like toys while in the air or in photos, but they look scary when you see them parked on the tarmac. I keep repeating myself, but I really hope that this doesn’t escalate.

Iran military has released footage of its strike against usa drone clearly showing it entered its airspace. It was also shot down by its own Iran local developed and deployed domestic air defense system. A big warning to the evil imperial power. Our own is enough we aren’t even using Russian tech.

[MEDIA=twitter]1141760184672563200[/MEDIA]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBdQmYhbCP0